Sony CDX GT200 Car Stereo NOW £30 posted

Anyone after a decent budget head unit?

This came out of a diesel Mk3 Disastra that snapped its timing belt.

Then its owner bought a 1.6 petrol sMegane for reasons unknown to rational thinking.

It has no leads, but is in working order and comes with the detachable face, head unit, box and instruction manuals. The car had the ISO connectors still in it, but was squished and then caught fire before I remembered to pull them out :)

It has an aux phono in connector (3.5mm jack) which will accept input from anything including those vile MP3 phones the kids walk around with blasting their 'drrty phat grime bass yo' around and about the place.

Will also read MP3 CDs, CDs and will pick up all forms of MW, LW , AM and FM radio, in case you get sick of Zane Lowe's inane gibbering (so about 13 seconds of YEAH THIS TUNE IS HOT MAN, CHECK IT OUT IT SOUNDS EXACTLY THE FUCKING SAME AS THE LAST PILE OF SHIT SKULLFUCKED BY THE NME!!!)

Pictures be thus:

Posted Image

Posted Image

£30 posted or you can pick it up from me anywhere in the vague vicinity of J7 off the M56. No swaps, trades, methadone, cat's inheritance, Mk 1 Civics or giro slips.

Will post outside the UK but may require a few more squids.

Does it have the connection for OEM steering wheel remote controls?

in case you get sick of Zane Lowe's inane gibbering (so about 13 seconds of YEAH THIS TUNE IS HOT MAN, CHECK IT OUT IT SOUNDS EXACTLY THE FUCKING SAME AS THE LAST PILE OF SHIT SKULLFUCKED BY THE NME!!!

Bang on! I swear the NME has a "BAND/ALBUM/SONG OF THE YEAR" at least every week, and it's almost invariably some festival of blandness.

Mk 1 Civics

Lol, you've sold something on RR then?!I've got one of these in my MR2, it was 100 quid two years ago, and plays MP3's off CD. :)
A few things, I just think the bloke who owns it is a bit of a whinging tosser. There's a couple of people who bore me shitless on RR and he's one of them.His excuses for why he couldn't take some photos were pathetic.I was hoping it would be an absolute pile of shit but it isn't actually.As for the steering wheel control......errm let me have a look......ah yes you mean the RM-X4S remote commander...........is a feature only on the CDX-GT201C......which this isn't. Sorry.

It'll have something similar to a 3.5mm jack on the back if it's compatible.

Doesn't have one mate. Book says it doesn't and I has checked on the back. It's pleb spec.Erm, I also have a Blaupunkt Casblanca CM 62 tape deck with a Blaupunkt CDC A03 autochanger. Needs some cables re crimping on the connector to the 'changer but otherwise well choddy and comes with a key card.Actually you'd probably need to get some new ISO connectors - they're a bit shagged. Anyone keen for a tenner?

Hi m8 I have a Mk1 Civic would U swap for it? Theres a tricycle jammed in the drivers footwell but apart from that its good. Oh theres no cylinder head but I will thro in a Pinto engine U can fit. Sorry no photos as I have downs syndrome. kthxbai

Hi m8 I have a Mk1 Civic would U swap for it? Theres a tricycle jammed in the drivers footwell but apart from that its good. Oh theres no cylinder head but I will thro in a Pinto engine U can fit. Sorry no photos as I have downs syndrome. kthxbai

LOL.It's now £30 posted or collected locally.