Things you bought in the Pub...

andrew e

I'll start you off, Last night after a sucessfull afternoon in the science museum (and a trip to RJ Creamer Jaguar and Bristol cars) ended up on the Strand (don't ask) in the Coal hole PH. A few beers later shock hands on a SD1 for £400 :lol:

Rover P5B for £300. (Ended up used as a donor for a flip front Mk3 Zodiac Estate!)Decent grinder for a fiver.Half a Deer, after I hit it with the Landy, many years ago, handed to me with the finder's reward, all because I hit a fluffy critter. I got 60 quid, the pub landlord got the venison and I got free casserole for a week...........and beer.............The keys to a derelict chip shop were also given to me in a pub.I relieved it of it's ferrous items and handed the keys back...........DEAL!

Guest Tony Hayers

I got given an earlyish Sierra in the pub once :)

Call in for a pint and come out with a Sierra, sounds like a result to me :lol:

A long time agoAustin princess "wedge" £30.00Talbot sunbeam 1000cc :lol: £50.00Honda c90 freeHillman imp freeFord granada 2000cc mk1 £100 with plenty tax/test :shock: Ford capri mk2 3000cc ghia automatic £50.00 (which I swopped for a Datsun 120y :roll: )Wish I still had the capri and granada :oops:

time for truth-76 Firebird 40051 consul with 3.0 essex69 Barraccuda94 Primera94 Golf96 rover diesel72 Cortina78 Cortina97 Skoda2 x Caravans2 x pigspersonal DVDWomen (Several)Ladderspower washerstoileteriesclothesactually the list is near infinite.................but I've sold even more than I have ever bought

Mondeo mk2 TD, X-reg, earlier this year, but it was locked with no key available and I couldnt be arsed to get it towed so I think someone else had it. shame, was the same colour as my Zetec as well, but I've got shot of that now so no great loss :)

• 2 weeks later...

A SD1...

Well here it is, paint flat as Holland, firing on all cylinders now (thank you HT lead fairy) and exhaust blowing like a good un. Plus side? Took a 09 Focus RS, seems to be dry inside and has a Kenlowe (is this a plus?). At London money it was a hundred pints. Give us 6 weeks and you talking a very pretty car 8-)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Before Deox, red lead, primer...

Posted Image

After awaiting surface filler...

Posted Image

I just remembered, I secured a deal for my old Suzuki GS550 down at my local. The landlord had got himself a ban and couldn't use it anymore. Piece of shit it turned out to be, about the same quality as the McMullens AK pisswater he used to ply!

I bought an Astra GTE. Although technically it was an eBay purchase, I was sat in the pub bidding on my phone so a combination of tiny tiny pictures and too much lager made me miss the fact was was 85% rust and 15% shit.