Field of Dreams - Camping weekend 8/9/10 September - Mrs 6C has been preparing home made cider @ 7.3% for the campers/non drivers!

Six-cylinder

When are you lot going to start fixing my 75 then?

A local garage has had me take a rear brake calliper off it and the abs pump, but my estate still has an abs problem.

And the lower engine mount, but that turned out to be as duff as the one on my car so I want a refund for that!

I'll bring the last bottle of elderberry wine from 2015 too as I am very proud of it (and desperate to regain some credibility after the nectarine wine fiasco!)

Hopefully the batch of ~6% IPA brewing next to me will turn out well and I'll bring that too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've just 'deleted' a book about armoured vehicles published in 1967 from the work library that I know some nutter on here will love.

A bit dusty as the last user took it out in 1984!

I am disappointed it doesn't have the Humber Pig in it but has Ferrets, Saladins, Saracens and all sorts of very, very heavy and rather slow chod from the end of the empire era.

FREE to the first tank-fondler who expresses an interest and is coming to FoD September.

I've just 'deleted' a book about armoured vehicles published in 1967 from the work library that I know some nutter on here will love.

A bit dusty as the last user took it out in 1984!

I am disappointed it doesn't have the Humber Pig in it but has Ferrets, Saladins, Saracens and all sorts of very, very heavy and rather slow chod from the end of the empire era.

FREE to the first tank-fondler who expresses an interest and is coming to FoD September.

Could I have first dibs on this please.

Will there be jelly and ice-cream or is she too old for that, can you get us all an invite to the party!

I think more likely to be salami and a Jamie Oliver pasta dish with home grown veg. I'm favouring the field of dreams at the moment, but work may play a part.

This looks fun and I am thinking we should have a go at this for the 9/10 Sep camping weekend.

I think using an accurate mini digger is just too easy and we will use my 7 1/2 ton JCB 3C Mk3, worn out with slop in every joint for more of a challenge.

Now  who has some ducks with hooks in there backs?

post-4787-0-57824600-1502004285_thumb.jpg

post-4787-0-07287500-1502004330_thumb.jpg