Field of Dreams - Camping weekend 8/9/10 September - Mrs 6C has been preparing home made cider @ 7.3% for the campers/non drivers!

Six-cylinder

OK these thing happen.

I wish they didn't - I'm stressed enough as it is. I am now refusing to answer the phone in case I yell down the phone at a customer.

I have to sort out our BSI readiness for ISO 9001:2015 assessment. It's all management speak gobbledegook. Kill me now!

Example.... what is the top management commitment to the quality management system? Well you're speaking to the owners, directors and workers- yes both of us!

I wish they didn't - I'm stressed enough as it is. I am now refusing to answer the phone in case I yell down the phone at a customer.

I have to sort out our BSI readiness for ISO 9001:2015 assessment. It's all management speak gobbledegook. Kill me now!

Example.... what is the top management commitment to the quality management system? Well you're speaking to the owners, directors and workers- yes both of us!

Sounds like a box ticking exercise, just plod though it dotting all the I s and crossing the T s.

It is, but I need to get in the correct state of mind- waffle endlessly on about commitment and improvement. Etc. It's not me ( or our company- we are determined to be non corporate.) I got landed with this gig twenty years ago as I'd just come from another company with BS5750 and FDA accreditation. It's all men's round hairy objects!

Edit. Off topic and I'm sorry for hijacking the thread. I was looking forward to dismantling Kermit the visa too.

Looks like yet another grand day was had at the FOD. You know it's going to be productive when the maroon Maxi is in attendance. Love the pics of easy rider Rich and especially seeing Anthony getting his destruction on. When I'm less in the grip of brandygeddon I'll arrange coming up soon to construct the easement facilities.