Field of Dreams - Camping weekend 8/9/10 September - Mrs 6C has been preparing home made cider @ 7.3% for the campers/non drivers!

Six-cylinder

Sadly I don't really have a car for this.

Most appropriate would be the Seize, but I fear it won't be ready.

There is no right car for this event! Any car is fine, bring your band new car even if it is Bentley if you like!

The event is low key, drink coffee and tell tales of the one that got away!

There will be workshop action and the aim is to add brakes to my Spitfire 6.

Work on your own car, work on mine or work on each others.

For added fun there are toys to play with, JCB, Tractor, 2x Dumper, 3 wheel horticultural truck and moped.

The only limiting factor at this time of year is the main field is a hay crop which is sold standing so can't be driven though. We still have the small padlock we used for camping at Shitefest 16.

Bring your family/friends to picnic in our field, mow the small paddock using my ride on mower for ball games, anything that is legal, decent and honest is fine with me.

post-4787-0-46487800-1497604038_thumb.jpg

post-4787-0-77456100-1497604675_thumb.jpg

post-4787-0-25973800-1497604717_thumb.jpg

post-4787-0-47110200-1497604753_thumb.jpg

If anybody wants a challenge, then how about starting our 1983 Alfa Giulietta 2.0?

I am guessing some electric knowledge will be needed as last time somebody tried to start it there were electrical gremlins.

Anybody who likes cleaning cars and transforming there appearance may enjoy the difference they could make to this one!

If it runs we can get it out.

post-4787-0-79659400-1497632387_thumb.jpg

post-4787-0-48874100-1497632404_thumb.jpg

post-4787-0-42158300-1497632418_thumb.jpg

post-4787-0-80358000-1497632433_thumb.jpg

If anybody wants a challenge, then how about starting our 1983 Alfa Giulietta 2.0?

I am guessing some electric knowledge will be needed as last time somebody tried to start it there were electrical gremlins.

Anybody who likes cleaning cars and transforming there appearance may enjoy the difference they could make to this one!

If it runs we can get it out.

I have a multimeter, but you may need an exorcist to banish the Italian electrical demons. If it's dry I'll bring the fiat up to keep it company.

Who could that be?!

I don't think I can make it down tbh, I'd like to but I spent the money I could have used on pez on fixing up a high end pushbike I somehow came into. :roll:

I never really know in advance, but they are low numbers probably less than a dozen of us. If more choose to come as we have lots of space it is not a problem at all. We have mains water but no electricity and the only toilet is the hedge at the moment. We can provide tea and coffee, but ask you bring your own food as the nearest shop is 3 miles away. 

Stay an hour, stay all day the more the merrier, ask me what you need to know.

I will not put the address on open forum so ask me to send it to you by PM if you have not been before.

I'll be there, probably 10:30 ish. Will bring a box of ex-library books and other crap that didn't find a home at SF.

Will there be any Metros to perve over - is the early MG on the road now?

It will be good to see you.

The MG Metro is now in good running order and at home. I need to bring the C15 up first, but I can go home and get it.