Blue Vectra B Estate with LPG OMG LOL £299

Similar to below, this blue and a Y plate. Petrol 1.8, current owner 10 years. Working LPG, has an MOT, good tyres, recent front wishbones. Good body, very well maintained.

Occasionally cuts out but disconnecting a plug and refitting it gets it going. It has a towbar.

It's in Worksop and it's £299.

post-3069-0-20230300-1496665593_thumb.jpg

I sorely miss my Vec B Estate, was a smashing Car. Mine was a 'W' reg and Auto - went like a rocket too. Had the cutting out issue, new coil pack resolved the matter. Also had to renew the rocker gaskets that sit on top of the spark plug wells as they would fill with oil. Once those jobs were done it was outstanding.

No no, its ok... People just get surprised when I say I loved my Vectra... Worst car on the road apparently. Disagree. Mine was flawless.

The more I drive them, the more I find them the perfect Cavalier replacement. Brilliant cars and better than anything in the same class without doubt.

The more I drive them, the more I find them the perfect Cavalier replacement. Brilliant cars and better than anything in the same class without doubt.

You are a serial Vauxhall apologist! They were ok but they weren't an improvement at all over the Cavalier. Still though at £325 who gives a shit, it's got plenty of test and it should cost pennies to run on LPG. Rare Estate as well so gr8 4 tip runs m8

A vectra b estate was the best car we have ever had !

In fact the Octavia we have just bought is the same colour , size and power output and we hope it's the spiritual replacement for the vectra .

I can agree with that statement,

Rev, if you were closer to me... and I had £300 sheets. You'd have a buyer.