JohnK

1. JohnK - show & camping
2. Ghosty - show and camping                          CONFIRMED
3. KruJoe - S+C                                                 CONFIRMED
4. strangeangel show and poss camping
5. Stripped Fred - show and poss camping
6 Bucketeer - Showing legs and very camp
7.Heidel_Kakao - Show and camping               CONFIRMED

So this is everyone who expressed an interest in camping. Could I ask you to reconfirm your camping intentions and then I will get it booked and paid for up front. Reimbursement in cash at the site will be fine.

The club stand this year is booked under the name Autoshambles. I believe Dollywobbler proposed it as an organiser friendly alt.

Why not HBF club, as usual? Because I filled out the form so I get to decide. Also I forgot about it until just now. 

Thank you to CC and HK for taking this on. Consider me confirmed for both camping and the show. Ta.

I'm out I'm afraid, no car.

[Do not like.]

Tell us more and there shall be a solution. This is Autoshite, where there's a will, there's a way.

2. Ghosty - show and camping                          CONFIRMED
3. KruJoe - S+C                                                 CONFIRMED
7.Heidel_Kakao - Show and camping               CONFIRMED

Current state of affairs. I am going to phone and book this Friday 18-08-17 so will give it a few more days for people to confirm.

I  can't tell if Bucketeer's entry is a joke or not lol.

My attendance at Chumly is in jeopardy. Well, I can still go but I may have to try and blag my way in to the show with 1990, H registered, Mk6 Golf due to serious FTP from the Volvo.

See here...

http://autoshite.com/topic/26892-grumpy-old-manpedant-threadplease-feel-free-to-add/?p=1291590

My attendance at Chumly is in jeopardy. Well, I can still go but I may have to try and blag my way in to the show with 1990, H registered, Mk6 Golf due to serious FTP from the Volvo.

See here...

http://autoshite.com/topic/26892-grumpy-old-manpedant-threadplease-feel-free-to-add/?p=1291590

"(Special exception for clubs: 1 in 4 club entries can be post-2002) or any American / Kit / Custom / Replica / Sports vehicles."

You should be fine to get in with the Golf if the Volvo can't be fixed in time. Attach pineapples to it for added scene points!

2. Ghosty - show and camping                            BOOKED
3. KruJoe - S+C                                                   BOOKED
7.Heidel_Kakao - Show and camping                  BOOKED

I just phoned and booked three spaces. I got charged £20 per pitch as apparently the electric fee of £5 is now "complimentary" and included in the price. I am rubbish at arguing on the phone so just paid £60 total but as the website still shows £15 I may have to try and get a refund once we are actually on site.

There are still quite a few spaces left after what I booked and it was pretty empty last year so if anyone wants to book their own space between now and when we go you should be fine.

"(Special exception for clubs: 1 in 4 club entries can be post-2002) or any American / Kit / Custom / Replica / Sports vehicles."

You should be fine to get in with the Golf if the Volvo can't be fixed in time. Attach pineapples to it for added scene points!

Excellent