volkswagen polo estate tdi 1999 £400 liverpool

smellmycheese

Can't get photos on as I'm on my phone but it's on Facebook or I can whattsapp.

T reg red with black cloth interior. sunroof. sliding roof bars. 12 months mot

nice clean family car or excellent workhorse loads of room with back seats folded flat.

1.9 diesel loves the veg oil

A few knocks and dings and a slight steering fluid leak but a super reliable car that'd go anywhere

swap why

• 2 weeks later...

Very interested but I'll need to check the INSHEWRUNNNNNNCE first as it's going to have to be in my sons name (he's 21 with 4 yrs NCB so shouldn't be too bad).

Realistically couldn't collect until next week either but can leave a decent deposit.

Any mechanical issues other than those stated?

It's just I do decent motorway miles and I'd rather know if there's work required first, I'm not expecting perfection at £400 but I'd like to know if there's any nasties.

Cheers, Vaughan.

Very interested but I'll need to check the INSHEWRUNNNNNNCE first as it's going to have to be in my sons name (he's 21 with 4 yrs NCB so shouldn't be too bad).

Realistically couldn't collect until next week either but can leave a decent deposit.

It's just I do decent motorway miles and I'd rather know if there's work required first, I'm not expecting perfection at £400 but I'd like to know if there's any nasties.

Cheers, Vaughan.

will post reg when I get home. no mechanical issues apart from the steering fluid leak. not investigated at all but it's been there a while

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Cheers, Vaughan.

will post reg when I get home. no mechanical issues apart from the steering fluid leak. not investigated at all but it's been there a while

Never understood why people do this.

original ad from Facebook. All it takes is one knob head with a red polo to make a plate and drive round collecting fines / using my insurance etc... and it does happen as it happened to a good friend

Sounds good mate. You can always message me the reg if you prefer, I didn't actually ask for it I think it was someone else above but yeah it may help with the insurance, I'm working 2-10 and heading home tonight so don't be offended if I don't respond straightaway.

Cheers, Vaughan.

And ditto regarding the reg, a lad I worked with years ago ended up in court for apparently filling and running, he got off eventually but it wasn't very nice.

Apologies if I'm being dense, but I don't know what my advertising my brother's car for sale has anything to do with anyone else's phone. Feel free to educate me.

(Advance warning: I will post another car for sale soon.)

Speaking honestly, yesterday the first line of this thread riled me somewhat:

Can't get photos on as I'm on my phone but it's on Facebook or I can whattsapp. 

I just thought:

"Oh come on, put some effort in man, you're trying to interest us in buying something from you. We're, here not on some other social media."

Then, scrolling down to find out more info, we have to repeatedly read:

If not "rude", it's certainly annoying, and definitely unnecessary. (I'm sure you know you can turn the spam off.) I know some others feel the same.

That is what I was protesting, that's all.

down-with-this-sort-of-thing.jpg?quality

Maybe it was my time of the month, or something.

Have a good evening, have a bump on me, and good luck with the sale.

Apologies if I'm being dense, but I don't know what my advertising my brother's car for sale has anything to do with anyone else's phone. Feel free to educate me.

(Advance warning: I will post another car for sale soon.)

Speaking honestly, yesterday the first line of this thread riled me somewhat:

I just thought:

"Oh come on, put some effort in man, you're trying to interest us in buying something from you. We're, here not on some other social media."

Then, scrolling down to find out more info, we have to repeatedly read:

If not "rude", it's certainly annoying, and definitely unnecessary. (I'm sure you know you can turn the spam off.) I know some others feel the same.

That is what I was protesting, that's all.

down-with-this-sort-of-thing.jpg?quality

Maybe it was my time of the month, or something.

Have a good evening, have a bump on me, and good luck with the sale.

My point was I'm just trying to sell a car and I appear to have annoyed you by making your phone beep or having to read 'sent by tapatalk'

Just leave it there shall we. Spam comes in a tin no?I'm not good on computers or phones or anything technical for that matter so I'm sure it's all my fault. You have a nice night too.

Peace and love, life's too short

[Like]

No mate, the only thing that makes my phone beep is someone trying to call me, and that's plenty for me.

Give it three or four years, and I'd seriously be in the market for a motor like this. Back on track now, eh?

Peace - out.

I'll get onto my boy to look at the insurance tomorrow, failing that I'll run up a dummy quote on compare the meerkat etc and if it comes in where I think it will I'm sure all will be fine.

Seems to be drawing a bit of interest now anyway which it should as the price is good.

Cambelt history would be the icing on the cake even if it's just to say it needs one or not.

I'm only really looking as I've lost 5th on my Leon plus the screens cracked and I really need an estate, these engines are a dream, easy 50mpg, I'm even getting near that now without 5th ????????????