The Epic Austrian owned R16 from Germany doing French things in a Parallel Universe near England Saga

Junkman

'Agent Orange to base, Agent Orange to base. I think they spotted me, the targets took a photo as they passed.'

'This is base. Orange, were you wearing the giraffe disguise again?'

'Maybe, why?'

'You know that disguise is only approved for use in Kenya, and zoos'

'But I like the giraffe disguise, you can see lots of stuff from up there.'

'Orange, get back in the badger outfit and keep your nose to the ground.'

'Bastard.'

'Arsehole.'

'Base to all agents, Base to all agents. Plan Belgium is in operation. For decades we have been making the Flanders roads as unpleasant as possible to stop people from buying cars in Germany and driving them to the channel. Our day of glory has now arrived.'

'Base, this is Antwerp, I just want to point out that they are in a Renault 16, it has soft suspension and nice seats.'

'Base to all agents, Base to all agents. Fuck.'

It's got a cd player? I'm amazed junkman let you both buy it at all. You'll be telling me it's a manual next...

I do believe it does have 3 pedals and a funny gearstick that you have to shift yourself to increase or decrease forward motion. This cannot be Junkman, and clearly is an alien imposter possibly from the Fens

Were are you going? Sun in the west, shadow on left. You going South!!!!

I may have had a whisky too many to control !!!! output, but SHITEFEST tomorrow, so can be excused.

I think the sweary Len Deighton may be over for the evening.

P.S. thank you to all whom liked my posts today, it made a very dull day at work, much more fun.