A short film I made all by myself

nick

My Mrs held the camera quite a lot actually.

I made it a while ago but only just uploaded and it features Autoshite, hence the post on here. It's a first attempt at this sort of thing so the content may not be everybody's taste. Feel free to say if you think it's a bag of s**t but compliments are also welcome.

The filming and sound is ropey in places and my voiceover is proper commercial radio. However, it contains shite.

https://youtu.be/-XVZTh5Vj68

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk

Thanks all, I'm glad a few car people like my work. I used a Fuji HS10 bridge camera for the filming and recorded the voiceover at home. It took a bit of persuasion to meet Sir Stirling but he was great. I didn't realise I had managed to squeeze two Autoshite members into it at the time. External mic needed for future stuff though as it took some major processing just to get the Angrydicky audio to sound like that. It was a lot worse to start with! Satellite channel, yes. I agree that was the style. Maybe it'll be more 'Quest' next time, working up to 'BBC2'.

I am made up that so many people like it and now thinking what to do next. Brodders, you were bang on with your comment. I wanted to portray Autoshite that way. Alcyonecorporation provided a good interview as expected. I'm hoping to get the Renault back on the road via an MOT soon.

Very good. How long did it take you put together?

Thanks. The majority was done in a few weeks I think. I then kept tweaking bits like the sound in certain places. It's been sitting on my computer 95% finished for a few years though! The last thing to delay it was music copyright issues. YouTube can detect songs so using certain music can impose restrictions such as not being able to see the video on mobile devices.