Do I or don't i

hairnet

Just do it man. I've Daffed aplenty and they are fun.

PM me if you need parts and stuff 'cos mate in Essex who is Daf obsessed and is an excellent source of support and advice.

Plus if you buy it then I am not able to.

The estates are practical and you won't see too many of them at shows and stuff. 

Really? you ask that question on here?  

Of course, will always be the answer with the nut bags on this forum.

Obviously, I am one of those nutbags that is not only happy you're buying it before I'm tempted but I've actually been in it and I know it works.

FFS, do it before cider takes control!

Is it really too much to ask to read something written in English on this forum?

As I understand it, I'm not the only foreigner here, so anything resembling English that is not appalling would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

I'm sick and tired of spending a considerable amount of the time I have left to live on deciphering irrelevant gibberish typed by dolts who think they are hip for some entirely inexplicable reason.

Should communicating in English be a difficulty for you, or had learing English at school be a problem for you, or maybe you had a difficult childhood, or some other fucking thing I frankly don't give a shit about, please let me know and I will happlily point you to appropriate institutions catering to dinglebrains like you.

Jeezerz bloody fuck. It can't be that difficult. Even the septics can do it.