Big

Joloke

We should get all the Autoshite yanks together for a US themed shitefest. There's a few on here now.

I believe I may have said something rather similar in Jodie's earlier thread?

Chumblebumley in September?

I can see this working, it's pretty central.  Only 130 miles each way for Huggy!

Dan, it's part of a big Andrew Greenwood show at Cholmondeley Castle in Cheshire.  Billy usually sorts us out with tickets.  We just rock up calling ourselves a club, claim a club stand, and generally run riot.  Last year's attendees will tell you stories of pushing Huggy in and out of the judging arena!

Oh and Jodie?  I came very close to owning a Mustang II hatchback some years ago too!  BMA3M, it was, in piss-yellow (seriously, the only way to describe the colour!) with a 2.8V6.  I told the story recently in my Classic Car Buyer column.

I believe I may have said something rather similar in Jodie's earlier thread?

I can see this working, it's pretty central.  Only 130 miles each way for Huggy!

Dan, it's part of a big Andrew Greenwood show at Cholmondeley Castle in Cheshire.  Billy usually sorts us out with tickets.  We just rock up calling ourselves a club, claim a club stand, and generally run riot.  Last year's attendees will tell you stories of pushing Huggy in and out of the judging arena!

Oh and Jodie?  I came very close to owning a Mustang II hatchback some years ago too!  BMA3M, it was, in piss-yellow (seriously, the only way to describe the colour!) with a 2.8V6.  I told the story recently in my Classic Car Buyer column.

Ahh, I remember seeing the pics from that now you mention it! Are you going this year in Huggy?

It'd probably bankrupt me taking the Mercury that far, though it does sound fun...