More SMOL van action. Kerleckshun!

83C

Back in Exeter. No petrol station shot as it had plenty of donkey juice for the trip!

The fart that ripped this hole must have been epic:

C0010CBE-7D6D-43BD-8E2B-E29134AFD2A7_zps

1.7 litres of TurboDonkey power:

9BCED890-0566-4728-B576-7F593986A3B2_zps

New battery too.

Needs an oil and filter change but otherwise it's great little thing, even has a towbar.

Well Bought. Excellent little vans.

I just got mine back on the road after 6 months of it being laid up, due to a dodgy/borked fuel pump. Got it sorted & I have already put 400 odd miles on it since. I like it a lot, sits at 80 mph quite happily on the motorway. 

Mine is a 2005 CDTi, it goes well & is cheap to get parts for. I also bought x2 nice condition SXi front seats for £20 from the scappys & managed to get a proper rear window & bulkhead guard for £30 off the tree of gum. I have not had the time to fit them yet, but I will soon.

My next move is to get the black tint headlights, as fitted to some later SXi models of the Astra G. & a nice set of Vauxhall alloy wheels. All cheap & cheerful parts.

Enjoy it.

Here is my one (again)..

post-20267-0-99201000-1495834349_thumb.jpg

That's the plan with this one - find some SXi/SRi seats and fit them. I wouldn't mind seeing if a headlining from an estate could be fitted - I may end up doing a few miles in it and I'd like to try and cut the inside noise down a bit if possible.

That's the plan with this one - find some SXi/SRi seats and fit them. I wouldn't mind seeing if a headlining from an estate could be fitted - I may end up doing a few miles in it and I'd like to try and cut the inside noise down a bit if possible.

I do not see any reason why an astra G estate headlining would not fit straight in.

The seats are pretty easy to find in the scrappies & also, piece of piss remove.

When removing the seats from YOUR van, DISCONNECT the battery before you do so. Otherwise, it will bring on the airbag light when you disconnect the plug under each seat.

Seat removal is easy. Slide seat forward, then remove the x2 T25 or T30 torx bolts, Then disconnect the above mentioned plug under the seat/s & then the seats just unhook from the front. it is easy.

Oh, I also got an SXI (see pic below to give you an idea) instrument cluster, which is surprisingly easy to take apart & just use the part with the chrome effect rings around it.

Sorry, as well, I know this is NOT a "Barry" your astravan thread!!....lol.   It just breaks up the black of the interior a little.

hqdefault.jpg