Signing up.

nigel bickle

Whilst I was seriously ill my eldest stepson tried to join here, in his own name.

He tried 3 times but was reminded on each occasion that his application was in progress so no further Application needed.

After several weeks he gave up, dispirited, so I gave him access via my login.

He got a bit of help/ advice for which I thank those concerned.

He has gained a novices interest in old cars, which I am keen to nurture.

He still wants to join, but is aware of new management.

Should he ' reapply', or will his request be actioned sometime soon?

It's only 2-3 months, after all?

Help/ advice/ direction needed, pleez.

Thanks Guys. I'm improving quickly after a period of nastiness.

I have good days/ bad days, but the good bits are getting longer, although that may not last..

I'll be circumspect posting here cos of my stalkers ( hello Michael!) but am now watching, & will participte from time to time.

Stacks happening, as usual. Latest? Talbot Alpine......

Welcome back! We almos certainly missed his 'application' sorry,as due to the issues we had with the board, new membership got a bit overlooked (my fault) as we were trying to sort the problems out.

Thanks guys, you crack me up. An unknown bunch of Internet nutters wishing me well. Shucks.

I'm never going to be " right" ( have I ever been?) but there are degrees of right; and I've tipped back into a better place. It won't last, so time to ' make hay'..

I'm taking it gently, having restarted on two of my Renault 12's ( the saloon is accident damaged that needs straightening and rhd'ing, and the 12 van which needs the 4 wd conversion completing, and also rhd- ing. And the kids have just bought me a Talbot Alpine that needs a gentle recommissioning- having sat outside since 2011.

Oh, and I've had my youngest sons Pony dumped on me cos he can't solve it's non running! Deep Joy!