Brochures, Mags & Manuals

VWPowered

Nice collection, I remember back around 2001 time going on the interweb and going on very manufactures website and applying for there brochures.

I had for weeks after 100's come through which i kept hold of for about 4 years and then stuck on Ebay and made a fortune :D

The best one was a Ford Focus RS one that sold for over £15 at the time!.

Just got these left now that I'm slowing scanning and putting to Ebay.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I had that copy of Max Power with the orange Golf on the front.I can't honestly remember if the magazine used to be good, or my standards used to be lower. I remember the first one with a bit of totty in it, given I was 12 at the time.... some bint in riding gear in an alloy wheel feature.

One of the worst things I've ever done was horde magazines and literature. I've got hundreds of old 80'a/90's computer mags and god knows how many cars mags. I've got loads of Hayne's stuff. It's just stuff that I'll never need.There's always someone that says 'stick them on ebay/forum', but nobody ever wants to buy them. A shame to throw them away (but good to get recycled).One day I'll just somehow scan all my manuals and put them on CD and then get rid of the lot from £1.