Cadillac CTS for Sale in Scotland for £1068.28p

cort16

I think the big problem for this is nobody has heard of them. This is the only the second one I've seen, if someone is after a high end luxury motor they'd probably be considering a BMW or a Merc Renault Laguna II V6. Something like this probably won't be on their radar at all.

FTFY.

Well if you're really want a Cadillac CTS then you're likely to have to be prepared to travel. Tbh, it sounds like someone who needs to join here.

Could always point him to your thread here on the history you've had with it.

Read this thread.

If it sounds like you or remotely anything you would do, please fuck off and don't phone me again about the Cadillac.

Yeah I agree, he needs signposting this way.

This all came together quite quickly.  I spoke to the guy on Sunday and by Tuesday him and wife were on a train from Birmingham to Glasgow Central.

I said once they arrived in Glasgow to give me a call and I'd come in from my work to get them. I got the call and parked at the side exit to Glasgow Central on double yellows (you can't get right in front of central station now). I called them. 

The reception was rubbish and they had no idea were I was or what I was saying. I said I'll park the car and come and find them.

Parked the car around the corner and walked over to Central. I found them (in a chip shop). The guy was maybe mid 60's and very very large. The wife was about the same and had a wheeled zimmer frame.  

We  started to walk around to the car but the guy couldn't walk for more than a few metres before having to stop for a rest and lean against the wall. At the corner of the street there was a police van parked. We went down one side and his wife with the zimmer went down the other. When we came out from the van she wasn't there she'd totally disappeared. Absolute wormhole shit.

I had a look around for her around the station but couldn't find her. When I called she didn't know where she was and I couldn't see here at all and she couldn't see any of the land marks I said we were standing right next to. Eventually it transpired she was back outside the entrance to the train station!

I managed to coral them back together and realised there was no way they were going to get to the car, which was a bout 500 yards away without serious incident. I drove the car around and managed to get them into the car and on their way.

The seemed like a nice couple and they're chuffed with the car but I'm not sure I'd suffer a 5 hours train journey in the heat if I had a serious medical condition for it.

Never again!