Cadillac CTS for Sale in Scotland for £1068.28p

cort16

I'm selling my Cadillac CTS if anyone is interested? It's a 3.6 Sport. Rear wheel drive, proper UK spec car.

It's previously been bumped at the front and fixed with moderate to good success and marked on the v5. To be fair it's only when you get up to it you can see the bumper isn't a perfect fit. Airbag warning light is on on the in dash tellybox and I had to make some temporary modifications to get it through it's MOT. No other lights on the dash or anything. 1 key.

No service history or anything but only 63k, which is backed up by the mot history.

The DVLA has it as general motors if you want to lookup the history.

Good bits, it's just passed it's mot.

It drives bob on. Pretty quick with 270bhp.

Interior is mintola with electric black leather seats, sat nav, working climate, elecy windows and stuff.

The bodywork is good for the year, no rust anywhere.

Autobox nice and slushy with additional sports mode.

Rubbish on fuel

£1068.28. Could Roffle if no interest be tickets will be expensive at £18 each and not 100% sure I could be bothered.

Car is in Ayrshire, West Coast of Scotland

Would maybe swap/PX with something interesting.

PICTURZ

post-1514-0-13713300-1495286502_thumb.jpg

post-1514-0-50727300-1495286531_thumb.jpg

post-1514-0-63067000-1495286552_thumb.jpg

post-1514-0-91937400-1495286572_thumb.jpg

post-1514-0-58790300-1495286596_thumb.jpg

post-1514-0-30444400-1495286627_thumb.jpg

post-1514-0-40811300-1495286646_thumb.jpg

Actually yes.  At the other end of the market though!  I flogged off my blue Saab estate on a local FB group last year.  I got half what I was asking, which was very little anyway as it had run out of MoT and needed electricals that I wasn't prepared to chase.  I had one punter.  One's all you need, I suppose, and he was offering cash, just not very much.  I later saw it on another group at three times the price....

Does anyone have any experience selling on Facebook? Is it worth it? I want to hit myself in the head with a hammer reading some of the adverts so not sure if I can stomach advertising on there.

Think of it as Gumtree, but with 987% more fucking idiots.

I really like these but with three dogs now anything that replaces the W124 when i get round to flogging it will have to be an estate or at least dog useful.

Is it fuel that's making you sell, cos that would take very well to LPG, low mileage 270 hp slush boxed yank on 53ppl go juice, just a thought unless you're committed to flogging it.

Is it fuel that's making you sell, cos that would take very well to LPG, low mileage 270 hp slush boxed yank on 53ppl go juice, just a thought unless you're committed to flogging it.

I just bought it on a whim and now fancy a change. Mrs C's Daihatsu is in for it's mot next week and I don't have great feeling about it so this could end up my Daily driver while she used my Juke. I recon my fuel bill would go from 40 to about 70 quid a week.

I might gave facebook a miss then.

Seeing as it sort of looks like a giant Vauxhall saloon, you should make a sticker that says 'double the Vectra, double the flange' and then it'd sell a lot quicker. Possibly.

I started looking at this for the other half but I've now (un) fortunately managed to repair her ML which she admitted the other day she loves "more than anything in the world" which was disappointing I must admit, good knows how our son must feel 😂😂

I think the exhaust is heavily suppressed so it's quiet . Even at full chat it's pretty sedate .

The interior isn't the greatest of quality but it seems quite robust. I wonder who actually bought them new and how much the got off list ?

It's still for sale I realised the Merc wouldn't fit in my garage and I it's not worth the agro of having it in the drive and blocking the wheely bins.

I got an email last night at 10pm from someone on gumtree asking if I could come just now and bring it to their house . Erm let me think.

Oh I say...

That looks nice.

Am almost tempted to offer a swap.

Nice MG ZT? Fully sorted with allsorts done including timing belts and new rear springs and suspension arms.

Oh, and a stainless steel exhaust system with a cherry bomb rear box, so sounds lovely.post-5532-0-67275200-1495537759_thumb.png

It's also in Scotland.

I assume that's a no then....

Dis.

I have never, ever sold anything from Facebook so I no longer bother. The highest concentration of grunting imbeciles is never a realist selling platform.

Ebay is the ONLY way to sell anything.

It's fabulous for buying though. Once sellers realise you're not like the other dickheads, you can usually score some great bargains.

I think the exhaust is heavily suppressed so it's quiet . Even at full chat it's pretty sedate .

The interior isn't the greatest of quality but it seems quite robust. I wonder who actually bought them new and how much the got off list ?

It's still for sale I realised the Merc wouldn't fit in my garage and I it's not worth the agro of having it in the drive and blocking the wheely bins.

I got an email last night at 10pm from someone on gumtree asking if I could come just now and bring it to their house . Erm let me think.

Suppressed? I thought it sounded quite fruity in the video. My Omega had a fucking mental exhaust on it.

Oh I say...

That looks nice.

Am almost tempted to offer a swap.

Nice MG ZT? Fully sorted with allsorts done including timing belts and new rear springs and suspension arms.

Oh, and a stainless steel exhaust system with a cherry bomb rear box, so sounds lovely.attachicon.gifimage.png

It's also in Scotland.

I assume that's a no then....

Sounds good un but I think I'm going to hold out for cash unless it's something that really sets my underpants ablaze.

I've had a few enquiries on this via bumtree but the emails keeps going into my spam folder. I've moved them out into main inbox and replied but no-one seems to reply to those replies so I presume they're going into their spam folder! I'm loathe to put my mobile number on.