Genuine Granada Greenhouse Gassing Granadaland - The Beast Estate leaves the GGG - Caution: No P6 Content!

Junkman

a8ea184dff822efa1c2f350e8636b59b.jpg

What kind of fucking moron thinks it's a good idea to install a fucking ninety fucking decibel siren in a car which goes off out of nowhere while you're driving through a major junction. A fucking moron who probably thinks they should use the nuclear attack sirens to warn you of light drizzle.

FUCK this thing to fuck

a8ea184dff822efa1c2f350e8636b59b.jpg

What kind of fucking moron thinks it's a good idea to install a fucking ninety fucking decibel siren in a car which goes off out of nowhere while you're driving through a major junction. A fucking moron who probably thinks they should use the nuclear attack sirens to warn you of light drizzle.

FUCK this thing to fuck

Yes I'm 100% with you on that. I hated that fucking alarm! It used to scare the living shit out of me sometimes.

You'd be driving along then out of nowhere that thing would decide fuel was getting low and make that god awful shrieking beeping noise.

This is not a topic for this thread.

Also, the GGG does not operate a

fleet of large capacity, low mpg, old cars

We are on a mission to improve© The Climate.

Sadly we appear to be the only ones in the whole of Granadaland®, being surrounded by people who don't give a shit about The Climate.

We are the last ones who wouldn't appreciate some more people joining our undertaking. Thus far, to no avail, because OMGMPG and used

chippy fat bollocks, which doesn't help one little jota. What would help, though, is some big bloody V8s.

Sadly we appear to be the only ones in the whole of Granadaland®, being surrounded by people who don't give a shit about The Climate.

We are the last ones who wouldn't appreciate some more people joining our undertaking. Thus far, to no avail, because OMGMPG and used

chippy fat bollocks, which doesn't help one little jota. What would help, though, is some big bloody V8s.

If the dark satanic mills of the early industrial era, the north's premier* airport and the emissions from Stuart Maconie's mouth have thus far failed to improve Manchester's climate, I fear you may be on a hiding to nothing with a couple of V8s.

I've just bought a 1994 straight six automatic 2 litre smoothbeast that averages 24 mpg. May I join?