Genuine Granada Greenhouse Gassing Granadaland - The Beast Estate leaves the GGG - Caution: No P6 Content!

Junkman

I know you all have been eagerly waiting for this.

The whole thing started with the usual chaos.

Some Caravan Club Cunt decided he had enough of pulling that fucking shit thing around (who with as much as half a brain could possibly blame him?), so he decided to slam it into the crash barrier. This gave the rozzers the opportunity to block the motorway just after 22 miles of fucking construction with a 50 OMGMPH speed limit. I had to come all the way from Austria to see such an ugly copper wield what little power he has:

36288552275_0bb85a3e51_b.jpg

So there we were. Stuck.

35455269104_2a0414d55a_b.jpg

For the record, we qualified for 10th on the grid:

35895375730_b97036340a_b.jpg

An impromptu shite convoy was arranged, destination was a nearby* pub.

On the way, this was spotted:

36156024801_fc23872c84_b.jpg

This caused a major feud with some of the indigenous, who were proudly sporting one eye in the middle of their foreheads.

I considered this completely normal, considering we were darn Sarf and it's exactly this what prompted me to move oop Narf 9 years ago.

I haven't regretted this move once so far.

After some not so niceties were exchanged with said bumpkins, we arrived at said pub, but sadly I didn't take photos there.

It went a bit like this:

An Englishman, a Geordie, a Welshman, an Irishman, a Polak and an Austrian walked into a bar.

It was run by a German, who asked: Soll das ein Witz sein?

I did NOT make this shit up!

Pretty much every mod con is non op.

The next day we managed to at least coax the electric windows back to life.

Since I had to leave for depressing pastures on Monday, Mr Conelrad took possession of the car to get a few more things sorted,

in particular the exhaust, which I managed to bork. Currently it sounds remarkably like Arena Essex in ye goode olde dayse.

Guest Breadvan72

After some liquid and solid refreshments, we continued to an infamous dogging location in the area:

But instead of some kinky sex, some hardcore woolarding ensued:

Note that JM did not say that there was no sex, only that there was no kinky sex.