Rover 100 Ascot SE (1.1 5 speed manual) for sale 22k PRICE DROP £sold

HMC

This was your typical old giffers car- covered barely 22,000 miles and drives brilliantly. MOT to Jan 2018. 2 sets of keys/key fobs. The interior is in exceptional order with plush seating and even a bit of (fake?) wood on the dash- very 90s rover. The exterior is also very nice but has the odd giffer scratch and parking scrape but it doesn't detract from the overall impression of a little car that's hardly been used. The under bonnet area is practically factory fresh. The rear arches have been repaired in the past, tidily but not with the best colour match. A breather on the fuel filler has corroded and been patched up but I've got a genuine new replacement that will come with the car.

Shiters price now £200 Tavistock Devon

Will put up more pics when I'm back off holiday

post-4673-0-17909000-1494941878_thumb.jpgpost-4673-0-88285800-1494942063_thumb.jpgpost-4673-0-91168100-1494942296_thumb.jpg

One of the last made, got to be a steal at the price. If I had the room I'd buy it and the other two. 

Metro for local, MG when the sun shines and Rover for distance.

Indeed, I contacted the British motor museum to find out the VIN of last rover 100 made ( which they have) and this is within the last 3000 which sounds a lot but puts it within the last 4 weeks production in December 1997.

One of the last made, got to be a steal at the price. If I had the room I'd buy it and stick an 1800cc 16v engine in it for the street sleeper look, as well as better brakes and that.

EFA - also:-

A solid Metro: £250.

An 1800cc 16v K-series with all ancillaries, because it'll drop straight into a multipoint Metro: about £250.

The look on an modern car driver's face when you crack open the throttle? Priceless.

An 1800cc 16v K-series with all ancillaries, because it'll drop straight into a multipoint Metro: about £250.

The look on an modern car driver's face when you crack open the throttle? Priceless.

The best thing about THIS plan is - if you crash it, you're definitely dead.  No grey area, no vegetative state, no putting your relatives through the agony of turning off life support.  Bin it, and you're being scraped off the tarmac.

All round a great idea.

I have tried to keep up with a 140hp K series Metro through Shropshire, it was stupid fast.

Don't give me ideas.