1998 MGF 1.8vvc BRG/black leather with hardtop

HMC

ThIs is a great little MGF VVC in a great colour and with loads of history. Mot to November. Drives well although there's a top end tappet noise that is from the VVC mechanism. Doesn't affect the performance- very quick! Toyo proxes all round, has a Scorpion stainless exhaust too that sounds brilliantly raspy, but not obtrusive. White hardtop included. The hood is excellent and has a glass heated rear window and a pop up wind deflector. If you check the mot history there are a few advisories but the vendor I bought it off (who'd owned it along with several other cars since 2004) said his tester was like that. If you do brake heavily there is a very slight imbalance, which passed the mot but is noted as an advisory. The body is very straight with the odd small dint and a bit of bubbling on the osf wing. 2x keys with dealer fob, original vehicle purchase invoice, and a whole load of history including nearly 2 grand for a replacement engine a couple of years ago with new cam belt, head gasket water pump, starter motor etc after the original motor snapped its cambelt. I've been quite critical- it's a great little car that has obviously been well looked after, on the button and ready to go. Shiters price £300 Tavistock Devon

Nb the pic on the truck isn't it broken down, it's when it was delivered when I'd bought it!

I can get more pics when I'm back off holiday.

post-4673-0-33073000-1494940584_thumb.pngpost-4673-0-68945600-1494940812_thumb.jpgpost-4673-0-96112600-1494940965_thumb.jpg

Trusted Shiters Payment Plan available

Thanks, but with one Puma already I should spend only on that one really. Would have been interested if super cheap as a runabout come possible spares car (we'll make one good out of two one way or the other)