Fiat 133. Completo/Finito

stillOrange

Battery, brake master cylinder, brake reservoir. That's a list from PBK.

Locks, ignition barrel.

It will need overhaul of brakes altogether probably and the front leaf spring looks like needs changing.

Looks like a realist MOT list to tackle and then you will get to drive it and up value the car in the process.

The white one at the bottom!!!! There is the new master cylinder in the box Daniel.

That transverse spring seems ok to my untrained eye, likely just needs a sanding down/painting/good clean.

I was very impressed by the overall solidity of this little Seat. Underneath looks sound with just surface rust to clean off. 

Deffo worth getting under there with a wire grinder wheel and getting it properly protected. It is amazing that it has lasted this long.

As a serial 127 licker in your younger days, I expect that this will all seem rather familiar for you.

I liked the third "look."

As for locks, surely a set from almost any older Fiat/Lada/FSO would do the job?  It was all standard stuff back in the 70s, one of our serial Fiat/Lada chappies should have a set.  Surely?

Oh and now you have this, as well as the beige BX, I think I really have to come down for an afternoon of car-fiddling sometime.  In the Cadillac of course.  What other treats have you got?

Let me know when this is happening. Circumstances approving, I'd love to gatecrash.