1986 Civic AT wedge

uk_senator

Another?!

If anyone needs a Haynes manual for one of these I've got one I don't need.

He worked in a museum/stately home, so has a lot of elderly contacts with old motors, mostly 80`s & 90`s Japanese stuff, most of it 1 owner, most of it low mileage & many garaged all their lives. When they stop driving they tend to give him a ring.

Indeed, I`ve already named it Daffy..

When are you down in this here London (& what part as its fairly large) for the Jag fuse box Mr Wobbler?

Er, not sure yet. Supposedly Friday, but at the moment, I don't have a car to travel in. I'm having discussions on that count tomorrow morning, which will let me make a decision about my weekend. Drop me a PM if you like and we can discuss.

Those wheeltrims look like they're off another Honda of marginally later vintage, but I can't decide what. Late 80s Integra?

My Mk4 Civic had the same trims, or similar. I think they're correct for the car, so would probably have been the same on the ol' Integra. There was a GORGEOUS Integra mixed in with the Civics at Japfest. I almost fell over when I saw it.

Bornitedentiy found one of these not two or three weeks ago. Same colour and possibly straighter (if rustier). Might be worth dropping him a PM in case it is still available?

It definitely didn't have wheeltrims though

There was a thread on it recently, might be worth trying to trace it