Anyone free in Weston Super Mare - Car Viewing Reqd

gadgetgricey

As above, anyone free to in the WSM area to have a look at a Golf a mate of mine is interested in. Just a cheap and cheerful, but only a short ad on ebay, not much info, and a couple of things don't add up already. (to be honest its that cheap and cheerful, cant see it hanging around that long)

Probably me just being paranoid as its a cheap car.

If anyone is free, I'll pm you the details.

Cheers

Dave

Only a couple of days left on the auction and someone has now bid so the buy it now has vanished.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282468660401?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Told my mate to walk away as only a short ad, but no advisories stated. I think there are three on the MOT history search.

Cheers though

It doesn't look a bad car and is in one of the better areas so probably a genuine car rather than a trader. If I wanted one I would probably have a punt on it. The description is short but what else do you really need to know on a 200 quid car.

Well that proves I know nothing about cars. Knew it was cheap but should have just got my mate to commit to the Buy it Now of £300.

Once the first bid had gone in the BIN disappeared and then it sold for £720.

Was just worried as last car I bought from the coast (Blackpool) was a rusty shell with no sills left at all.

Would not have forgiven myself if the same happened to my mate....