Database: *NEW NEWS: TUESDAY 23/05/2017 PLEASE READ*

daveb47

Guest Breadvan72

I seriously doubt that it is all.

Really, how about some more posts about your interesting cars instead. Also get back into the saddle with your legal help section?

You have helped many and contributed a lot over the years.

I don't tell you what to do or say.  I also don't take orders from or  need to be patronised by you.  

Breadvan.

Your posts are generally of a decent standard, you own loads of choice chod and post about it.

I see your point about the aforementioned issues but see no point in reiterating it any further.

Of course, it is up to you to exercise your right to protest but I feel the point is made.

It is an ongoing changeover that will take time and some money but it probably wont be painless.

Going over the same issues over and again is a waste of time and interweb storage.

Peace out.

In the world outside these hallowed  walls AS topics  there are people who are more articulate then other people but that does not mean their opinions are more valid, nor there English moor betterer,  no matter how often they reiterate them.  In an interwebs based argument there are, ultimately, no winners just people who give up posting before other people.  I give up posting here  ....................  *  Bye.

https://business-reporter.co.uk/2015/02/06/5-hated-professions-uk/

In the world outside these hallowed walls AS topics there are people who are more articulate then other people but that does not mean their opinions are more valid, nor there English moor betterer, no matter how often they reiterate them. In an interwebs based argument there are, ultimately, no winners just people who give up posting before other people. I give up posting here .................... * Bye.

https://business-reporter.co.uk/2015/02/06/5-hated-professions-uk/

Not sure what your point is there? People don't like lawyers and therefore nobody likes BV?

Bizarre.

At a GUESS, I imagine it's the politics of envy that make people feel that way towards members of the legal profession.

I repeat. Bizarre.

I came here due to the heading which said NEWS TUESDAY - PLEASE READ. Could someone give me the gist of it so I don't have to dig back through steaming piles of keyboard diarrhoea to try and locate it?

I mean, heaven forfend that people might bitch about each other in the GOM/P thread or Open section instead of here, in fact I might go and flagellate myself for even thinking such an awful patronising thing.

Guest Breadvan72

All we're asking is those having ago at 'Dave' just give it a rest for a bit. Going 'he started it!' just makes you sound like a bloody toddler.

Dave pops up and makes a ridiculous comment.  Bourniteidentity comments on it.  Many approve of his comment.  I comment on his comment (this being a place where people comment on comments) and then it's me alone that's starting a flame war.    Reading threads, and comments within threads, is optional. If people become so very upset by seeing words on screens, maybe they shouldn't look at screens.   It's up to them.

Also, what does whatever random thing someone does for a living have to do with anything?

I don't discriminate. I wish all those having a go back would just leave it alone. It doesn't help anything. Let him post what he likes. I think most of us are capable of making up our own minds. Creating pages of ranty replies doesn't reflect well on anyone. He said. While typing a ranty reply. Sorry folks...