Perodua Nippa for sale full mot £200

barmatt

Anybody fancy the Ex Station Nippa that I won.

Anyhoo, I took it for an mot this morning and all is spot on apart from one mismatched tyre which I'll get sorted by Wednesday at the latest. The tester was very complimentary about it and said he'd buy the car off me if I was selling but I thought I'd offer it up here first.

For those of you not familiar with the little beauty, here ya go...

Vehicle details

• Vehicle make PERODUA
  • Date of first registration November 1999
  • Year of manufacture 1999
  • Cylinder capacity (cc) 847 cc
  • COâ‚‚Emissions Not available
  • Fuel type PETROL
  • Export marker No
  • Vehicle status Tax not due
  • Vehicle colour BLACK
  • Vehicle type approval Not available
  • Wheelplan 2 AXLE RIGID BODY

Pics robbed off the roffle thread

post-5550-0-24044800-1494075390_thumb.jpg

post-5550-0-78136200-1494075394_thumb.jpg

post-5550-0-43298600-1494075399_thumb.jpg

post-5550-0-36411200-1494075404_thumb.jpg

It's a fun little thing to drive and can keep up with traffic quite easily and it uses next to no fuel but if you've got long legs 5th gear means your left leg is between the steering wheel and gear stick.

It'll have a full ticket by midweek and is taxed to get ya home. Adding up what it's cost me comes to £200 and I wouldn't mind getting that back or if there's enough interest I'll roffle it at £3.50 a ticket but it struggled to sell out last time.

Located in Wells next the Sea, Norfolk but I could meet at either Kings Lynn or Norwich stations if you don't fancy a day at the seaside.

Jesus.

£200 for a car with an MOT.

I'd have that - why do you have to be so bloody far away :(

Manc Land to Kings Lynn is 4 hrs on the choo choo and about £35 iirc, the Nippa would only use about £15 in petrol to get you back, so it could be yours for £250 inc collection costs. (Not including greasy snack costs)

Oh and if you do come down from Granadaland can I request a couple of Hollands meat and potato pies please? :D

Managed to get a new tyre to replace the mismatched one today so I've dropped it off at the garage for the retest, prob tomorrow. So this is now officially for sale with 12 months ticket and no advisories for the princely sum of £200.

I'd rather avoid a roffle at the mo' due to recent forum issues but if no buyer comes forward soon and the forum seems stable then we may do it in a week or so.

Cue the stampede* of potential buyers....

erm, a "mismatched" tyre is now an MOT fail ???    really ?

is there now a stipulation that they must have matching tread per each axle, or what,

can anyone clarify, please !!

By mismatched I meant different size, basically on the front axle it had a 145/80/12 on one side and a 145/70/12 on the other, so it failed on that.

I didn't realise what a pain it would be to find a 12" tyre until I tried.

Was great to meet you Matt.

It's funny, my uncle decided to take the car on the basis of a review he found on YouTube. .. Can you guess who's review he watched? Yep, our very own dollywobbler!

I've not heard from him yet, hoping he made it back to London OK.