Anyone interested in this? Before it goes on Bumtree. (Modernish FIAT content)

0ldCh0d

That looks far nicer and far newer than £250 should ever buy you.

It does not look bad, or drive bad for that matter. I think it is cheap at this, with a decent mot on it as well. But, as this is AS, it needs an AS price..& it's a Fiat as well...I am not keen on Fiats TBH.

It does look nice, Trigger,, but we all know how the camera lies!  Also, 2006 is ELEVEN years ago!  I used to buy 11-year-old Marinas and they were shagged to death, an 11-y-o car now looks so much closer to a new one.  And tbf, most of them will be killed by electronic failure rather than mechanical or body issues.

I've forwarded a pic to someone at work who might be interested...

£250? The word bargain doesn't really do it justice.

My girlfriend really likes these. I will show her this over the bank holiday weekend and gauge her interest, unless it sells before I show her, which wouldn't surprise me at all at that price.

£250? The word bargain doesn't really do it justice.

My girlfriend really likes these. I will show her this over the bank holiday weekend and gauge her interest, unless it sells before I show her, which wouldn't surprise me at all at that price.

No worries, It is only advertised on here, so bargain for someone. I must ad, There is NO warranty given nor implied, it is sold as seen etc.  

I am sure a certain Mr Quentin Wilson will sort you out with a warranty if anyone is such inclined.

As a fellow FIAT licker once put it, puntos are the corsas of our world, chavved up, run into the ground and thrown away.

I sat in one once and could not touch the windscreen when sat in the driving position, take a rag taped to a stick for collection!  The 1.4 (16v?) is a very rev happy engine and gives moar power harder it is thrashed - as fitted to the panda 100hp.

It's hard to believe that fiat is still flogging these, I don't suppose they'll survive much longer before being revamped/rebranded - Nouvo Uno anyone?

As a fellow FIAT licker once put it, puntos are the corsas of our world, chavved up, run into the ground and thrown away.

I sat in one once and could not touch the windscreen when sat in the driving position, take a rag taped to a stick for collection!  The 1.4 (16v?) is a very rev happy engine and gives moar power harder it is thrashed - as fitted to the panda 100hp.

It's hard to believe that fiat is still flogging these, I don't suppose they'll survive much longer before being revamped/rebranded - Nouvo Uno anyone?

Lol...I am not a Fiat licker I'm afraid, To me, they fall into the "things I never want to own" category, Like Renaults/Citroens/Alfas . But, that is just my personal opinion.

Mercedes Benz on the other hand.....I am licking...lol.

But in all seriousness, I don't know if these "new" (11 years ago) shape puntos are any good, so cannot offer any comments on running one etc.

I sat in one once and could not touch the windscreen when sat in the driving position, take a rag taped to a stick for collection! The 1.4 (16v?) is a very rev happy engine and gives moar power harder it is thrashed - as fitted to the panda 100hp.

Think these Punto Active Sports are 1.4 8vs from memory.

I was in a breakers the other day and there was loads of these in from 06 - 58 plate, a surprising amount, I know the power steering is a common issue on these, perhaps this that's seen them all scrapped.

Traitor. Is'nt your vectra giving you enough misery Billy?

One of them is, the other might be about to. Still really fancy this FIAT though.

It does look nice, Trigger,, but we all know how the camera lies!  Also, 2006 is ELEVEN years ago!  I used to buy 11-year-old Marinas and they were shagged to death, an 11-y-o car now looks so much closer to a new one.  And tbf, most of them will be killed by electronic failure rather than mechanical or body issues.

I've forwarded a pic to someone at work who might be interested...

'OMG 06? It's a brand new car! Etc'