Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
For Sale

Omega LPG 63k, £300

For Sale

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   omegod

omegod

• Full Members
  • 1,112 posts
  • 1 thanks
  • LocationLiverpool

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:12 PM

So Omegod enterprises has in it's possession a V reg 2.2 CD auto petrol Omega that is Elll  Peee Geee eeequipped. I've just done a 40 mile run back from Wrexham ( Snatched from right under Cavcrafts nose :-D ) and it didn't miss a beat. I would usually just break it as I do with Omegas as a sideline but this has only done 63k and with the gas may be a viable cruiser for someone so it has a brief chance of survival. I know the PO through another forum and he's a goodun .  

It is out of MOT today and failed last week on some brake pipe corrosion and apparently a spot of corrosion offside front within 30cm of the world falling apart blah blah , i know these well and it's usually just crud on the pipe and the quick look I have had I cant see any rust on the offside front at all. Both points will be investigated in more depth over the weekend but here's a few quick ( shite) pics.

CD player , heated seats you could cook on, all electrics air con and I can probably fit cruise control if someone wants it 

I'd be looking for £300 as it stands but it'll break for more so i'm not too bothered , recent spendage on cat back exhaust and discs n pads too I believe  

628BE0FD-81DD-4F5A-A079-92B5568BFAD9_zps271EAA16-E95A-4E7A-AEB5-D0460095D291_zps236D602F-1C38-4496-ABC2-C30792650822_zps9A207EDB-E9CB-411F-AC0A-1C60B524AB96_zps

• Dead_E23, The Moog, Skizzer and 9 others like this

#2 OFFLINE   gadgetgricey

gadgetgricey

• Full Members
  • 796 posts
  • 2 thanks
  • LocationWest Midlands

Posted 27 April 2017 - 10:09 PM

Just to try and help the sale, car is also listed on UK LPG register, so should be a decent install.

Also makes insurance easier.

'02 Saab 9-5 Aero (mega mega miles), 99 Xantia Hdi Exclusive Estate, Rav4 D4d, LPG Rover of Doom 214sli, 75 CDT Auto Tourer

#3 OFFLINE   omegod

omegod

• Full Members
  • 1,112 posts
  • 1 thanks
  • LocationLiverpool

Posted 27 April 2017 - 10:25 PM

Cheers, forgot that and the certificate is with the car ! I'll check the fail points at the weekend and update,  

#4 OFFLINE   CortinaDave

CortinaDave

• Full Members
  • 3,021 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Locationfloating somewhere between Fife and Aberdeen

Posted 27 April 2017 - 10:41 PM

bargetastic! this seems a bit of a deal with the gas kit

Current Shite:

79 T Ford Cortina 2.0S

02 02 MG ZT 190

02 51 MG ZT 190 "for spares"