Omega LPG 63k, £300

omegod

So Omegod enterprises has in it's possession a V reg 2.2 CD auto petrol Omega that is Elll  Peee Geee eeequipped. I've just done a 40 mile run back from Wrexham ( Snatched from right under Cavcrafts nose :-D ) and it didn't miss a beat. I would usually just break it as I do with Omegas as a sideline but this has only done 63k and with the gas may be a viable cruiser for someone so it has a brief chance of survival. I know the PO through another forum and he's a goodun .  

It is out of MOT today and failed last week on some brake pipe corrosion and apparently a spot of corrosion offside front within 30cm of the world falling apart blah blah , i know these well and it's usually just crud on the pipe and the quick look I have had I cant see any rust on the offside front at all. Both points will be investigated in more depth over the weekend but here's a few quick ( shite) pics.

CD player , heated seats you could cook on, all electrics air con and I can probably fit cruise control if someone wants it 

I'd be looking for £300 as it stands but it'll break for more so i'm not too bothered , recent spendage on cat back exhaust and discs n pads too I believe  

628BE0FD-81DD-4F5A-A079-92B5568BFAD9_zps271EAA16-E95A-4E7A-AEB5-D0460095D291_zps236D602F-1C38-4496-ABC2-C30792650822_zps9A207EDB-E9CB-411F-AC0A-1C60B524AB96_zps