SHITEFEST 2017 Sales, swaps, freebies, logistics, & cetera.

KruJoe

Leaving this a bit late as RobT's due round mine in 40 minutes to collect a bike for DaveQ, but...anyone got any need of some Mk1 Clio bits? Got all four side windows which will fit any 5 door, headlights which will be Phase 3 (the rounded ones) only, both black plastic mirrors (manual adjustment wires attached), the control stalks if I can find them, steering wheel cowl. All free to anyone who can make use of them.

MORE FREE TAT

A visit to my parents and a couple of mates has unearthed the following:

Approx 20-30 old spanners, metric and imperial.

Pound shop alloy wheel cleaner and some Turtle Wax tar remover.

A collection of Haynes manuals, including Beetle, Golf Mk2, Cortina Mks 2 & 3, Datsun Sunny, Vauxhall-Opel Diesel engines 82-96, Renault 16, Suzuki 125 motorbikes and couple of others I've forgotten.

Factory manual for 1980s Toyota 6 cylinder engines, which my mate used for a 1982 Celica Supra, to give you an idea of what it covers. I think it also covers those in the Cressida and Crown.

Soft cover factory manuals for Cavalier Mk1 - these are part of a set that presumably fitted into a big binder for Vx garages, got the sections that cover body, engine, steering and brakes.

Most randomly, a chain for a Stihl chainsaw. I assumed it was blunt when I saw in my dads junk pile, but apparently it's fine, just surplus to requirements. It has been used though, 'buyer' be very aware of that please!

ALL FREE 😀. Pm if anybody wants to particularly reserve anything, although the spanners are first come first served as I don't really know what's there.

Edit: 4 wheeled stool has first dibs on the Cavalier manuals, in case he needs any or all of them. After his excellent work restoring the powder blue one, it's only fair!

Thought I had nothing shite enough to bring, but spent 5 mins looking and found quite a bit.

Some car related, some not. Will drop whats left at the tip on the way home. Sat afternoon/night only probably.

Its all free, it may not work, that's why its free.

I'll be licking a 75 Tourer. 

I've a nearly full 13kg propane bottle for the caravanners I need to sell, a cantilever tool box in need of a paint job, camping gas light in good condition. Provides a lot of light as well as a bit of heat and a couple of Jerry cans which I think six cylinder may be interested in one. If anyone wants anything squeak up please and I'll put them in the boot of the car.

1: Should I come to Shitefest on Saturday

2: I'm a mercenary bugger lately because I'm skint. Should I bring my car brochures that I've been trying to document and sell?

3: Which car should I bring - SLK, 500 SEC or the Volvo 740?

4: ......

5: I feel like there should be more questions but I'm struggling.

I'll gladly take any hoovers folk don't want, or bring parts to fix any.

Can also take orders for refurbished dysons at shite friendly prices (but they'll have to be out of my car tent when I arrive...)

Little cylindery ones or uprights? My housemate is complaining that the DC25 I have is too heavy.

Aha - I just remembered I have things people might want, which influences the choice of car.

XJ40 bootlid, grille, bumper and other bits. Bootlid is not mint, but also good enough that I saved it for a reason. Likewise a front offside (I think... damn) wing.

Little cylindery ones or uprights? My housemate is complaining that the DC25 I have is too heavy.

I have a dc07 but there's not much difference weight wise between that and a 25 to be honest, the 07 is a bit less bulky I suppose