SHITEFEST 2017 Sales, swaps, freebies, logistics, & cetera.

KruJoe

If you have 30M of cable I'll happily buy it.

Anyone want to buy an old bike?

1940's BSA and Raleigh 3 speeds,  70's Batavus sprint racer and 80's Puch Toledo,  various conditions, cheap as I don't have enough space to keep them all undercover.

Tell me more about the 1940s bikes.

I've found a few more bits whilst clearing out the van - a few Rover 75 bits (driver's door mirror in green, column stalks, assorted switches etc), a '70s Japanese custom-style motorcycle seat (looks like it might have come off a CM250 or similar), and a jellymould-shape Honda CBR600 petrol tank in grey primer, complete with key.  Again, free to anyone who wants them.

I've loaded my car up with a load of car brochures for such mundane car as a Ka, Astra and Proton Savvy all from around 2008-2009, free if anyone wants them plus a factory workshop folder for a Austin 2200/Wolesley Six also for free for anyone who needs one.

Well my caravan related tat got donated to a neighbour the other day. But I still have after further sorting. A Peugeot 405 manual. A mk 1 fiesta manual.a couple of gas tent heater things.a little gas stove . A set of seat covers. A big rear seat covers thing and lastly a pair of honda keyrings. There may be more unwanted free tat available . Also a couple of Vange wind breaks. Used once handy for setting out your land while camping. All free.

Shitely request, can anyone halp pls?

Item - shonky old pushbike

Location - Catford, That London

Destination - People's Republic of Yorkshire

I am not currently planning on attending myself, but if someone could collect this bike from Rave in SE London (RobT?) and pass it on to anyone heading in my general direction eg bub, Cleon-Fonte, StrangeAngel, the GGG, that would be lovely.

Thanks.

I am not currently planning on attending myself, but if someone could collect this bike from Rave in SE London (RobT?) and pass it on to anyone heading in my general direction eg bub, Cleon-Fonte, StrangeAngel, the GGG, that would be lovely.

Thanks.

That's a bugger - I'd be able to help if I wasn't already running two bikes of my own back up.

Guest Hooli

Thanks.

if it goes into enough bits to fit in a boot I could get it near doncaster, but a bit limited for storage as im due to move out soon

How do Sam,

I'm Bury based so could grab what you're after but doubt I'll make shitefest until Sunday, if at all.

Is this any help to you?

Thanks for the offer, but the guy boxed it all up and lobbed it through hermes in the end!

See you Sunday hopefully!

Had a rummage in my garage this evening, and all this lot is stuff I never use.

SOLD. Disklok small size, with two keys. Does £30 sound reasonable?

post-5013-0-29114200-1496180953_thumb.jpeg

SOLD. Draper polisher £10. Used once and it's massive, should have bought a smaller one.

post-5013-0-29965200-1496181103_thumb.jpeg

SOLD. Roll of sound deadening material £8.

post-5013-0-94542700-1496181192_thumb.jpeg

Autosock 580 £8. Never used and bought when I had a Montego, which seems like flippin ages ago now.

post-5013-0-20321500-1496181346_thumb.jpeg

post-5013-0-27539200-1496181365_thumb.jpeg

SOLD. 063 battery £10. 6 months old.

post-5013-0-56593500-1496181630_thumb.jpeg

Air flow meters for a Mk3 Cavalier and Senator B 2.5. No idea if they work so FOC.

post-5013-0-44590700-1496181734_thumb.jpeg

post-5013-0-90612600-1496181762_thumb.jpeg

Cheers chaps, RobT has also spoken to KruJoe via PM I believe. I don't mind leaving it till the weekend then whoever can fit it in and is coming vaguely my way can bring it along.

Thanks for all the offers of help, this place etc etc.

RIGa.jpg

When I was working at the Engineering campus and this rig was given by the Russian Embassy to the college. Being polite they didn't say WTF do we want that for. I said may I have it and they couldn't agree quick enough. It stood outside for the wet season so looks much more manky then it really is. 6cy sidevalve truck with starting handle, tractor without running gear powerering the Kelly from its PTO, tractor starts from 1 cylinder donkey engine which starts with a rope pull. Took short time to get running using tiny 12 bike battery n starting handle. Everything mechanical worked. Then I had an accident and needed the NHS.

Located here and the nearest port Kolkata/Calcutta about 1000km

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir//27.6825798,85.319671/@27.6828007,85.3190594,18z

I just clicked your link , got no route available apart from I can walk it in 75 days which seems optimistic

Well my caravan related tat got donated to a neighbour the other day. But I still have after further sorting. A Peugeot 405 manual. A mk 1 fiesta manual.a couple of gas tent heater things.a little gas stove . A set of seat covers. A big rear seat covers thing and lastly a pair of honda keyrings. There may be more unwanted free tat available . Also a couple of Vange wind breaks. Used once handy for setting out your land while camping. All free.

Could I have dibs on the windbreaks and a gas heater please, will be handy for the trailer tent when I finish rebuilding it, many thanks.

I can lend Ghostly a bike rack if that helps matters?

Not sure if that'd work, depends how it mounts -the Rover has a spoiler (that seems to be held on with bathroom sealant) and I'd probably get pulled over for an obscured numberplate or something.

More garage tat.  Three 135/65 R12 tyres.

They are old and I wouldn't advise using them on a car, but perhaps useful on a small tip run trailer.  Plenty of tread and no cracks.  Or better still, paint and stack them for use as a plant pot!

post-5013-0-54409900-1496227092_thumb.jpg

post-5013-0-88587400-1496227106_thumb.jpg

EDIT: FOC  as just want them gone!