SHITEFEST 2017 Sales, swaps, freebies, logistics, & cetera.

KruJoe

Right, looks like there will be a naff plastic bicycle being delivered for me, but sadly I'll be in Wales that weekend. Can anyone in the south collect and store it for me for a while? RobT or Jackietwoshoes perhaps?

Happy to be plan B if the Itera doesn't fit in Gary's old heap.

Had a look through the spanners and they're mainly AF unfortunately and they're being held on to apparently. 

I do however have the following:

• 7/16 W = 1/2 BS - open/ring
  • 1/2 W = 9/16 BS - open/ring
  • 9/16 W = 5/8 BS x 1/2 W = 9/16 BS - double ring 
  • same again but double open end
  • 3/8 W = 7/16 BS x 7/16 W  = 1/2 BS double open end
  • 3/8 W  = 7/16 BS x 5/16 W = 3/8 BS double open end
  • 5/16 W = 3/8 BS open/ring
  • 3/8 W = 7/16 BS one open end only and a bit fucked but usable, and the ring has sheared off the other end (!)
  • 3/16W = 1/4 BS x 1/8 W double open end
  • 3/16W = 1/4 BS open/ring

Whit sizes in bold, BS in italic. All available FOC but I'm not sure how to distribute them, can you agree between yourselves?

alles zusammengenommen

Yes to all and a quality photo of the first draft of the bike'

[if Will could...]  be passing  27.6831928, 85.3200262 Kathmandu and spare 2 mins to eyeball if there's a smoll (my) Russian drill rig is still parked at the university engineering campus ? Will add photo tomorrow.

Photos please, I have asked him...

Guest bangerfan101

Any love for the armoured cable? If not it's going in the scrap Friday. Taking up too much room in my shed and leaving it outside will end up pikeyed

Why has Bangerfan gone yellow?

An odd request - does anyone have any bits for an early 80's MTX125?

Specifically, air pipe from filter to carb, little choke lever from the carb, ignition stitch.

No? Didn't think so.

P1040624.jpg

It's my bro-in-law's bike, and resides in a Karen hill tribe village in northern Thailand.

Also have this trolley populated with some old imperial and Whit spanners etc, it's a home made jobby and rather too large for my current garage. Anyone want to make an offer on it?

I'll get a better picture tomorrow, any bites at £35?

Photos please, I have asked him...

post-7239-0-48492700-1495630154_thumb.jpg

When I was working at the Engineering campus and this rig was given by the Russian Embassy to the college. Being polite they didn't say WTF do we want that for. I said may I have it and they couldn't agree quick enough. It stood outside for the wet season so looks much more manky then it really is.  6cy sidevalve truck with starting handle, tractor without running gear powerering the Kelly from its PTO, tractor starts from 1 cylinder donkey engine which starts with a rope pull. Took short time to get running using tiny 12 bike battery n starting handle. Everything mechanical worked. Then I had an accident and needed the NHS.

Located here and the nearest port Kolkata/Calcutta about 1000km

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir//27.6825798,85.319671/@27.6828007,85.3190594,18z

1940's BSA and Raleigh 3 speeds,  70's Batavus sprint racer and 80's Puch Toledo,  various conditions, cheap as I don't have enough space to keep them all undercover.

D'oh, Puch sounds interesting. I'm all out of cash though 'cause I'm already buying a bike at Shitefest (if it fits in a C4 Cactus, and the Rover, which it should).