SHITEFEST 2017 Sales, swaps, freebies, logistics, & cetera.

KruJoe

And we are back! Just popping this back up as it got lost...

post-5612-0-38870800-1494424418_thumb.jpg

£40, or £cash and beer or summat. Dc07, brand new motor, new belt and filters. Works as new. Bit of wear at the metal end of the wand, nothing a run over with a file won't fix though!

Must get the aquamaster together for pics, any interest at £30? Have a George too with the small wash tool, needs a little silicone sealant bodge though

Wheel trims £5 each:

Jaguar XJ6 Series 3

Rover SD1 early Series 2 2300/2600

Toyota Corona 2000 circa 1974

Ford Corsair 2000E /Zodiac (centre plastic bit damaged)

Rover P6 Series 2 (the one you used to see on Transit/Sherpa campers all the time)

Volvo 144/5 hub cap for 1972-74 models (Volvo letters stamped on)

Daf 44(?) hub cap (this ones free)

Peugeot 1970s hubcap (also free, poss. off a 504)

Please let me know if you want any of these as due to space I can't bring 'on spec'. Pictures are available via email.

UPDATE: all of the above are now free of charge - but please indicate whether you want any /all of them,a Jaguar XF boot is big but not a Tardis, and I have other stuff to bring.

So there's George, Henry and Hetty... are there any other members of the family??

Henry

Hetty

James

Basil

David

Wendy

Bertie

George

Charles

Edward

Since you asked!

If there's no interest in the yellow dyson soon I'll have to knock it out via facebook so I can start saving cash for SF! If anyone wants a george with the wet hose, small wash tool, the shampoo inner tank and float valve, a dry filter, another hose for dry use and some small tools for £30 do shout up! You need to fill where the missing seal should go on the wet float valve with silicone otherwise when its full it sucks a load of water into the motor (which it has done a few times so don't expect a mint machine!)

I would put pictures up, but it's in the loft. It's a Yellow 2006 George with the solution tube built into the hose. Could probably find you a smeggy floor tool and extension wands to go with it if you want, and the large wash tool but the solution tube for that bit is broken so needs bodging. I just want the space!

I am bringing you two hoovers so no need to purchase one sorry. I also have a very large ten man tent. No bedrooms ,long story. But is complete with poles and stuff. Has a sown in ground sheet. You could put it up and cut a door in one end and use it has a spray booth. Or bdsm dungeon or whatever. Any one like it. The tent not bdsm obviously.

Guest bangerfan101

Did we get around to the bbq, fire pit? I can bring a fiestas worth of new timber nob toxic fire wood from work

Henry

Hetty

James

Basil

David

Wendy

Bertie

George

Charles

Edward

Since you asked!

Every day's a school day innit :)

Can I make a small request? Does anyone have a small chequer plate offcut (or similar material) measuring at least 24cm x 18cm please? It's to make an adaptation so one of my scooters can use the same Givi top box as the other one. Ta.

I have got the following

A set of brake discs - Brembo 09.6727.34 Front Brake Discs 239.5mm Vented Ford Fiesta KA Puma Mazda 121

Hbol

Saab 90,99,900

Honda civic 95-00

Saab 95&96

Flat out - Perry McCarthy book

There's a brilliant pic of Five Jobs George the exChancellor at the Numatic factory, probably from the last election. He is wielding a large tool over a George on the production line grinning like a proper twat.

I bet that one got some extra checks before they let it anywhere near a shop.

Guest bangerfan101

Don't suppose you have a hose and handle for a Henry hoover sir. Mines split right on the end. And I've gaffer taped the handle off a cheap shitty hoover on so it's usable.

Works fine to say I Got it out of the skip at work

Assuming we get the van finished and make it there, can I have George? I've already got one but the wet hose is kaput from when I drove over it and one of the water connectors is missing. eBay want £25+ just for the hose so this makes sense to me somehow...

Don't see why not! If you suddenly decide to not go though, please let me know so I can either not bring it or offer it to someone else...

More stuff

Cabin filter - I think for Saab 95 44ac58d91bc007176723aafae93380e4.jpg

af724b47cb6b5e24ea4449e66b27e7db.jpg

Starlet brake shoes

0a062321248a08d133379fd4109ef443.jpg

GM long life oil filter

3e6dfe294f9159518bffda45d676dc9a.jpg

Volvo V40 drop link

0c7126e1fa5726d2be30eeb764df3488.jpg

Another oil filter

deb5c486f2bcad0efaafe79437b5afb2.jpg

I think I have a set of NGk Saab 95 sparkplugs as well

All for freeeeeeeeeeee

I can bring it back with me if Njgleeds doesn't make it.

Star man!!

Having said that, I'm determined to get down this year, even if it means kipping in the back of a C5 tourer with a slightly deformed front wing.

Either that or I'll drag the tent out of the attic but where's the fun in that...

Guest bangerfan101

Got a set of brake pads to go with those discs if you want them Bangerfan

I'll take them sir. Seen in the mm thread you bought wrong ens. Happens to best of us. then motor factors don't want em back . Pm Me a price old love