SHITEFEST 2017 Sales, swaps, freebies, logistics, & cetera.

KruJoe

The SVM will once again, if it is wished, do catering of food which cooks in it's own fat. I have an SVM Approved butchers outlet very nearby so can take orders... Mr M'coli normally takes supplies from the motherland but I can fire a pricelist up if anyone wants owt.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Uncovered during today's great Dyane-related garage tidyup...

Merc W124

Bosch rear discs (new)

Speedo drive cable (new)

Centre console storage box (used)

M103 plug-lead cover (new)

4x 15" alloys (used)

K11 Micra

Headlight covers (used)

Also, various motorbike mags from about 2008 and a good set of sub-Halfrauds 13" wheel trims that the 205 came with.

Since I've been asked about this by PM, I'll offer it up!

Does anyone want a refurbished Dyson? I've got a few to do, and apparently Amys brother in law has about 6 for me that he's picked up on his travels, so assuming their fit to refurb I could have a few potentially. And as it's so near now to shitefest, I am happy to hold them and bring them with me!

I'd imagine they would be uprights, probably DC04/07. All will be fully stripped and washed and polished, with new belts and filters and brushrolls and all 3 tools as needed.

Price? For shiters, £40/50 (I've yet to see them) with a tenner off if anyone wants to part exchange something. Usual cavcraft warranty applies, but I can talk you through any repairs that may be needed if it comes to it, and point out cheap ebay parts. Paypal before/Cash there is fine.

Anyone interested? I'm sleeping in my car so we may have to shuffle them about a bit/pop them in someone's car who is tenting or put them all in breadvans mobile 5 star hotel in the servants quarters, but I'm sure we can work something out.

Also, if anyone needs anything repairing, and fancies bringing their hoover on holiday, let me know so I can bring parts and tools. I'm sure we will have access to a plug to test stuff out if we are hiring the cafe.

Also Bollox, are you coming to shitefest? I'll PM you

I also have a full Hoover Aquamaster (grade C) and Vax 6131 (Grade A) to flog too!

Aquamaster will be £35 as it's a bit ratty but comes with all the kit and some optional kit. Vac will be £60 as it's mint (unless I fuck it up whilst stripping it and refurbishing it!) I've banged on about these Vax 6131's before in other threads, and the aquamaster will shampoo too, and be a gr9 wet and dry vac.

I might make a thread if anyone wants, or just bang up details here and and when I get them done? Or tell me to sod off and I'll harp them out on facebook!

Might also have a shit George too but it's missing nearly all it's kit (has the hose and smoll shampoo tool only, and no dry filter) and needs a bathroom sealant bodge as it's missing a seal. And is filthy. Will be cheap though!

If you have space, please bring the wheel trims along... our Will's BX is still wearing my old 214 trims, he was after some BX ones, I'm not sure if he sourced any, and I can't ask him, he's somewhere in the wilds of Nepal just now.

Since I've been asked about this by PM, I'll offer it up!

Does anyone want a refurbished Dyson? I've got a few to do, and apparently Amys brother in law has about 6 for me that he's picked up on his travels, so assuming their fit to refurb I could have a few potentially. And as it's so near now to shitefest, I am happy to hold them and bring them with me!

I'd imagine they would be uprights, probably DC04/07. All will be fully stripped and washed and polished, with new belts and filters and brushrolls and all 3 tools as needed.

Price? For shiters, £40/50 (I've yet to see them) with a tenner off if anyone wants to part exchange something. Usual cavcraft warranty applies, but I can talk you through any repairs that may be needed if it comes to it, and point out cheap ebay parts. Paypal before/Cash there is fine.

Anyone interested? I'm sleeping in my car so we may have to shuffle them about a bit/pop them in someone's car who is tenting or put them all in breadvans mobile 5 star hotel in the servants quarters, but I'm sure we can work something out.

Also, if anyone needs anything repairing, and fancies bringing their hoover on holiday, let me know so I can bring parts and tools. I'm sure we will have access to a plug to test stuff out if we are hiring the cafe.

Also Bollox, are you coming to shitefest? I'll PM you

I've got a DC04 so a refurb lesson would be most useful. I've replaced the big round sponge filter recently but guidance on everything else needed.

I've got a DC04 so a refurb lesson would be most useful. I've replaced the big round sponge filter recently but guidance on everything else needed.

http://manchestervacs.co.uk/DysonForum/index.php/topic,1553.0.html for the clutched variety

http://manchestervacs.co.uk/DysonForum/index.php/topic,1880.0.html for the non clutched variety! I can re belt a clutch at shitefest if you can get it out, but getting it back in with fresh belts is fun*

Guest bangerfan101

My Henry hoovers not smiling anymore. Can you sort that for me

Note my penis in his hose may or may not have caused this

Wheel trims £5 each:

Jaguar XJ6 Series 3

Rover SD1 early Series 2 2300/2600

Toyota Corona 2000 circa 1974

Ford Corsair 2000E /Zodiac (centre plastic bit damaged)

Rover P6 Series 2 (the one you used to see on Transit/Sherpa campers all the time)

Volvo 144/5 hub cap for 1972-74 models (Volvo letters stamped on)

Daf 44(?) hub cap (this ones free)

Peugeot 1970s hubcap (also free, poss. off a 504)

Please let me know if you want any of these as due to space I can't bring 'on spec'. Pictures are available via email.

Guest bangerfan101

Got some fiat stilo rear lights. Skoda felicia alternator mk4 astra dizzler gearbox from a van with y17dt engine. Turbo for same engine. An a garden full of sad face mk4 fiestad trim. Will swap for beer or the evening with wife's and girlfriends

I have a knackered Dyson upright hoover. Not sure ATM if I can make Shitefest but I'll bring it if I come for donation. (The Morphy Richards hoover that I broke is fixed now.) Am now swanking about with a new Vax hoover.

Knackered in what way? Happy to give you/the forum/something a few quid unless it can be easily fixed in 20 minutes whilst slightly drunk and passed onto someone else. What model?

I have a few bits I could potentially bring, although I'll probably be coming in the Rover of Doom so won't have limitless space.  All free to good homes.

Sierra offside door mirror, electric.

Fiat X1/9 headlight covers, red.

Rover P6 manual gearbox - condition unknown, was a good 'un but has been sat for quite a while.

Maserati Biturbo offside rear door, black, with glass, reasonable condition.

Citroën CX Safari petrol tank.

If I find anything else whilst clearing out I'll add it to here.

I have a few bits I could potentially bring, although I'll probably be coming in the Rover of Doom so won't have limitless space.  All free to good homes.

Sierra offside door mirror, electric.

Fiat X1/9 headlight covers, red.

Rover P6 manual gearbox - condition unknown, was a good 'un but has been sat for quite a while.

Maserati Biturbo offside rear door, black, with glass, reasonable condition.

Citroën CX Safari petrol tank.

If I find anything else whilst clearing out I'll add it to here.

A Bi-turbo rear door, now this is random!

Yup.  Got it as a spare with my Biturbo which had dented offside doors, never got round to fitting it and kept it when I sold the car.  I've got a front door as well (in silver), but that's got a bit battered in storage and doesn't have glass.

Guest bangerfan101

Does anyone need any push fit plumbing bits? Guttering fittings, waste traps? I've literally got a shed full to bursting point. The lad at work that does the plumbing was emptying the 20 foot cabin, shipping container at the end of the site.

Everything went in the skip. Then into my car. 2 trips worth

Told not to put it on eBay or Gumtree as his gaffer regularly checks there and it should have gone to another site. The lack of arsed was strong tho

Not worked out the logistics of attending or what garage crap will appear but

A.      is there a supplier  of refined Veg Oil  or even a refined supplier of Veg Oil attending?

B.      has anyone got BSF/Whit spanners they would like to dispose of?

C       anyone interested in a merry tiller/qualcast clone Rotavator. not been used in several years but was working, has a Suffolk Punch (I am told) engine so easy to get bits for.  a bit like this but in green.

post-7239-0-02210900-1494182459_thumb.jpeg

D     and,  out of the left field , free chilli plants from these people who need to get rid of potted "birdseye" chillies and concentrate on their website. http://wendyhousechilli.one/

A. Me and Will used to supply clean WVO, but stocks are low due to Will having the waste carriers' licence and him being in Nepal.

B. I bet Ruffgeezer will have some old spanners available.

C. -

D. YES PLEASE to a Chilli plant or two! Or more... Mrs_KJ loves cooking with em. 

Bugger it, I'm sure I could spare a couple gallons of WVO in exchange.

A. Me and Will used to supply clean WVO, but stocks are low due to Will having the waste carriers' licence and him being in Nepal.

B. I bet Ruffgeezer will have some old spanners available.

C. -

D. YES PLEASE to a Chilli plant or two! Or more... Mrs_KJ loves cooking with em. 

Bugger it, I'm sure I could spare a couple gallons of WVO in exchange.

A.   "him being in Nepal"  would him "somehow"  be passing  27.6831928, 85.3200262 Kathmandu and spare 2 mins to eyeball if there's a smoll (my) Russian drill rig is still parked at the university engineering campus ? Will add photo tomorrow.

D. Plants a plenty and grow them in small bucket sized item in sunny spot for goood crop, recommend placing bucket sized item in South West Portugal.

Will has left KTM today I believe, to go back up a mountain to build another school or something. He's loving it. But he'll be back in town in a few weeks I expect. Post the deets, I'll send them his way.

Bring as many chilli plants as you like, my Thai ex-pat friends and family will love to give them a home. :D Cheers!

And we are back! Just popping this back up as it got lost...

post-5612-0-38870800-1494424418_thumb.jpg

£40, or £cash and beer or summat. Dc07, brand new motor, new belt and filters. Works as new. Bit of wear at the metal end of the wand, nothing a run over with a file won't fix though!

Must get the aquamaster together for pics, any interest at £30? Have a George too with the small wash tool, needs a little silicone sealant bodge though