SHITEFEST 2017 Sales, swaps, freebies, logistics, & cetera.

KruJoe

Ey-up!

As we well know, Shitefest this year is in Lincolnshire, PE22 7AW, over the first weekend of June.

If you're attending, or live near someone who is, feel free to add any offered items, offers to shift stuff, wanteds, and so on.

For example, DJimBob is selling a trailer tent or trailer frame I can bring down for someone.

I have a tray of goodies for SVM, whether they want it or not...

And I really need to get this thing scrapped. Anyone want owt from it before it goes?

post-1381-0-15629700-1463325528.jpg

Please add your stuff, or requests below. Ta!

I have a couple of boxes full of assorted oil, air filters, bits and pieces retrieved from the demise of Rover City in Leeds, mostly not rover, but general chod, which I hopefully will bring, I did catalogue it once, but lost the list :-P

Will try again before shitefest, or just bring them anyway :-D

I have a decent size tool trolley to move on, wooden top and side locker with spanner rack etc.

It's £80 and as I live near to Shitefest it could be collected as we leave if preferred.

I also have a home made trolley that's at £30, it is very well made with 3 shelves to it.

Guest Breadvan72

I may bring random tat from my shed.  Anyone fancy a bit of driving from south Oxon?  I ask because I have two and maybe three appalling vehicles that I am thinking of bringing, one 70s, two 80s (but really 70s).  

I'm fairly sure I have a 2004/5 Rover 75 facelift brochure somewhere.

I will be bringing some choice tat, including some random hubcaps and a box full of car badges everyone is welcome to rummage through. I have some Corgi Vanguards and books I want to sell, more details later.

Could i take the 75 brochure please? I'm not attending but happy to pay and pay for postage too if you would mind sending it out?

I've 4 Saab 9-5 17 inch alloys, paint stripped and half heartedly rubbed down. Got them as winter wheels for my car , forgetting they won't fit over my uprated brakes.

Also have 4 C-Class W202 2000 registered) 15 inch alloy wheels and tyres (possibly no longer legal) a will need a repaint unless you like the shabby chic finish.

£20 for the Saab set, £35 for the Mercedes set

Don't laugh... can anyone put a BFO kitchen sink to good use?

post-1381-0-83676400-1493386236_thumb.jpg

Double size thing, I can measure it if you want. As you can see, it's on my scrap pile now, but it hasn't been there long and hasn't been dropped or dented.

It's not heavy, so no great weigh-in value, but it's free if you can use it. It could perhaps be cut in half to make two normal sinks.