Renault Birmingham dealership sticker,REWARD GIVEN!!

25v6turbo

Right i give up....I,ve come really close to getting my 25 V6 Turbo back to its original condition as it left the showroom,got the Key fob(55 BLOKE)Got the original RENAULT BIRMINGHAM plates still on it,amazing!!BUT i still need the rear window sticker,and a lick and stick tax disc holderso i,am offering a nice reward(payable through Paypal)to anyone who can find these items for me...now please remember its for a 1989 car,so the dialing code MUST be correct,and the phone number on the key fob is 021 766 6636now i THINK there was 2 branches in Birmingham,so i need the right phone number.....As for the window sticker,this isn,t going to happen,as they will be knacked,but all i ask is for someone to take a few very good clear pics and messure the exact size,then i can get it remade(at vaste cost i guess!!)Sooooo i would ask anyone visiting scrappies or on there travels to look out for these items,they should be on any pre 92(i thnk)Renault from the dealership,thats when i think the dialing code changed?I know this is mega sad,but i want it to be right,i even proved it had the window sticker when i boiled a kettle and the steam showed where the sticker was at the top of the rear screen!!!Any help would be most welcome,and as i say a nice Paypal award is offered...i seem to remember the sticker didn,t have a phone number just RENAULT/BIRMINGHAM.

Right i give up....I,ve come really close to getting my 25 V6 Turbo back to its original condition as it left the showroom,got the Key fob(55 BLOKE)Got the original RENAULT BIRMINGHAM plates still on it,amazing!!BUT i still need the rear window sticker,and a lick and stick tax disc holderso i,am offering a nice reward i need the right phone number.....As for the window sticker,i can get it remade(at vaste cost i guess)I know this is mega sad

25v6turbo shows he is a closet concours fanatic, not a true autoshiter :)8) the best of luck to you with that mission!

I thankyou,AGAIN!Its really when it was in the showroom,that thought these little details are the things that sometimes make the differance,i,ve just fitted a copy of the original sticker which goes on the boot button,and warns against slamming the boot,in french!Its also a contendor for the RING,RING thread as it also has its period original brick NEC phone,complete with instructions,a nice touch.

No,no its not concours,going to say(risky)thats is most licky the best example to survive,but its still done 97k,although it does look a lot lower,The French are mad for the 25,and the prices are silly,on French E-BAY,which is always worth a look for rare french items,and they start at 2800 euros,not cheap,but only appears to be 1 Turbo on there,in its own country,a few excellent French forums,but difficult to translate,i also collect and the brochures,presspacks,showroom posters etc,got a huge collection there,everything in the u.k is dead cheap that i,ve bought,but again in France they go for silly money,just won a phase 2 Turbo brochure i don,t have for £20....but lucky for me there doesn,t seem to much i don,t have,always interested in presspacks if i can find any,u.k or foreign.

Hi,

you do get cheaper ones in France. From our perspectives your prices are more than crazy!

http://www.leboncoin.fr/vi/48462562.htm?ca=7_s 1700 Euros

Posted Image

Or this one on the other end of the price range: 6500 Euros

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/showD ... abNumber=2

Posted Image

They are rare. So you just have to find someone who really wants a V6T. As they are expensive to fix, I'd rather spend more.

Daniel

Yes i,ve contacted them,its now Rea group so all the old stuff has long gone,Daniel nice cars!,i,am after one of those wooden gearknobs,but finding a minter is near impossible...i actually now carry a camera in my van incase i see the sticker in a car.