Two wheeled collection, definitely shite

They_all_do_that_sir

This as kicked me up the arse to go and drag the cd125 out from under the tarpaulin at my friends house and start building it with the cb125 engine he has spare. My friend is sadly losing the ability to carry on with all his projects due to right hand losing all grip. Least would keep me busy! Hope it goes well with the documents process. Luckily he hasn't got to do that for his cd. If any bits are needed I can ask my buddy to see what he has got lying around.

Good man! Get some pics up dude.

I love small hondas. Bigger ones can leave me a bit cold but the tiddlers are full of character

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

I've had a c reg cb 125 twin and a cm125 on a w plate (1982). Liked the riding position of the cm but the torque and handling of the monoshock cb was brilliant for such a heavy bike with a small engine. The cb was a twin carb and the cm was single. Can never remember which one was 180 or 360° crank but the cb was higher revving.

• 1 year later...

Time for an update.....

I've binned off most of the green bike because its frame was pretty rotten and the headstock was so rusty there was no hope of finding a VIN for it.

The other frame however is very solid, and has a VIN clearly stamped on it so that's what I'll be using as a base.

I've made some space, mostly stripped the frame and here is how she sits:

2a614f37e7ae1d3485afbf92c1cf41cc.jpg

It's an early Cb200t with the front drum so looking like a pre 1974 bike. I do love the tanks on these

d5f378740c16239b6ceb959605657314.jpg

If I manage to paint the frame and build up a rolling chassis this year I will be more than happy......

I have engines, one from the scrapped bike (175cc) and most of the bits of the CB200 lump. However it might be as cheap and quicker to buy a running engine....

68e8cb261a7a7b2441189b064a90e712.jpg

Ultimately I'd like to end up somewhere like this and pretend I'm a hipster wanker....

fb110afd2ba375104938f8b6573350f9.jpg

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk