2003/53 Toyota Rav 4 d4d £550 SOLD

nacho man

This could deffo be sold on for a little more. I just helped my mate out who needed it gone. I am surprised to be honest the response, I thought it might be a bit pricey for us lot lol.

Whoever has it can sell it on for more they just need to support the forum a little bit, which I think is fair, the amount they donate is up to them.

I shall donate when it's sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This could deffo be sold on for a little more. I just helped my mate out who needed it gone. I am surprised to be honest the response, I thought it might be a bit pricey for us lot lol.

Whoever has it can sell it on for more they just need to support the forum a little bit, which I think is fair, the amount they donate is up to them.

I shall donate when it's sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donations are currently closed and not being accepted by the board.

This has just sailed of into the sunset with a shiter at the wheel.

Nice to meet you Dave.

Nice to meet you as well Dan.

The Rav drove back without issue once I'd remembered how to drive a manual as its probably been over a year of driving Auto's. However its put me in a real quandry.

Was purchased as a short term car whilst my Rover was off the road for some cosmetic body panel changes, however it drives lovely in a totally different kind of way.

So now need to figure out if I keep the Rav and sell the Rover. Keep the Rover and sell the Rav, or possibly even keep both but I am now into double figures for cars so not sure if keeping them both is an option.

Finally figured out where the mpg details where and got 52 mpg on the way back from Derby.I'd probably only get 40 in the Rover.

Going to get the air con pressure tested at ATS tomorrow (as they have a deal on) to see if that's an easy fix.

If not will just keep the sunroof and windows open.

Thanks again

Dave

• 4 weeks later...

My mate Mike was gutted to have missed out on this RAV, and wouldn't shut up about it, so after reading Dave's last post about it, I thought it'd be worth a cheeky John_K - style PM. 

Long story short, whilst Autoshite was busy eating itself, this happened:

post-1381-0-45144800-1494535477_thumb.jpg

Needless to say, Mike's over the bloody moon with it. :D

post-1381-0-52735100-1494535515_thumb.jpg

Thank you Dave (and Dan)!