Pies collected.

The Moog

All done..

26 tickets left for this fine beast.

All monies go to a good cause... The giant a series powered hamster needs its oil!

If we can get another 6 gone then it will be full steams ahead for tomorrow draw.

That way the lucky winner can collect it whilst it is still insured and taxed

I am down in London town but will be back in Accrington Friday.

So I have randomly allocated the spare tickets so that each person that has donated to the good ship AS gets at least another ticket and some pies. 

If you wish to tuck a further shiny farthing in the AS slot then feel free otherwise hold on to your Berets (Brexit be damned) for someone is winning pies ... and a red special delivery hamper with 6 wheels 

Pies have been collected. The new owner is quite happy with his wee red beastie.

Two people have got new cars today and i think they are both happy.

Nice to meet you both LS & Kiltox.

As always Excleent Collectr will let collect again A+++

Just got home, car didn't miss a beat. Hopefully LS made it too, left him on the M6 once we were both happy we weren't* going to FTP

Kiltox - You were my good luck charm. As soon as you went, the Passat did an FTP in the spot you left me at. Seemingly the alternator is at fault. Tried to bump start it to no avail, so £11.10 later and I was the owner of a set of jump leads. Two lads came to help and jump started the Passat.

Around the Kidderminster junction the Passat started beeping at me if I used the indicators or wipers so I knew the battery was low.

Made it home after getting pulled the police who thought I had no insurance. Showed them my plates and I was off. Parked up the car and now it won't start at all. The battery has had it. Alternator needs changing. I'll get it sorted soon.

Good to know you got home safely. Glad you liked the car it looks a right peach.

Good to see you Moogs and Mrs_Moog. Hope the dog and Renault gets better soon.