Oh F*ck Not Another One Of Those "Recomend Me" Threads

UltraWomble

Pug 106 - excellent choice, loved mine, good ones getting rarer now. Never had a 107 but isn't it the same as a Aygo? If so, step-mum has one, she loves it, not driven it myself tho'

Ka - again, simple little thing but..... the R-Word trikes hard and badly. Shame, hated them originally but like them now. Basically an old Fiesta dressed up and that's not a bad thing.

Micra - don't get why people like these, just a personal thing as they are around in great numbers. One thing though, they are v.easy to steal apparently, a fave with the chav-scum according to a cop I know.

Yaris - probably the best of the bunch but usually command a high-ish price. Dad had one some years ago, his first ever Jap car at around 75y/old! He was taken with it, he only replaced it as he needed something a bit bigger.

One other to consider, is a Honda Jazz, have known several people with these, usual Honda build, but like all Jap cars I guess, any specific parts may be costly. 

Oh, and agree with the Matiz comment, they are horrible minging piles of tut, would only buy a ticketed running example if the asking price was in  two figures (say about £50) not three.