Honda Legend

pompei

My brother in law has a Legend which he is looking to move on  -  he now has 4 cars on his drive which is pretty commendable IMHO.

It's on an S plate and has done around 102,000 miles with FSH.  It has been on his drive for a year since the MoT expired but he said today that he put a new battery on and it fired up immediately. It's a dark metallic colour (he reckons black) and it looks really nice. The exhaust is holed but that apart it seems pretty much OK.

He was thinking of selling it a year ago and decided to hang on with a view to getting it back on the road. However, he has now put it on one of those local swaps and sales sites for £200 and has been inundated with replies from halfwits, so I mentioned I would give a shout out on here.  I'll pop by his house and take some pics in the next day or two.  If anyone is interested let me know and I'll forward his contact details.  Oh, and it is in Grimsby.

PS He also has an Audi (can't remember model)  on a V plate which will run out of MoT in a few weeks   -  overheating with a little gunk around the filler ... he said he'd probably have to scrap it, so, any interest, let me know. Pics again to follow.

post-4786-0-54380700-1490726431_thumb.jpg

Is it this shape? Better looking than the facelifted vee grille ones. They also really don't handle being FWD with a big V6 but are excellent for cruising about with the window open a bit and listening to the burble.

£200 is no money.