Lots of sympathy needed here: Post op report featured!

AXrescuer

It's a little disconcerting to know that someone has done that to you while you were asleep! Good news for the weekend though is that it's healing up nicely. I might even risk putting some trousers on now! :lol:

Eurgh.

Here's something at work that we all found piss funny.

One of the lads who's rather young and impressionable hired a C3 yesterday evening. He decided to take his cru on a little blezz round the countryside.

He crested a hump at 70, the car took off, landed hard on the front NS, snapped the bottom wishbone and ploughed him into a tree.

The airbag went off, and as the boss cover blew off it smacked him in the arm, causing an allergic reaction....

Posted Image

That's the second car he's written off at the tender age of 20. Bless.

That is incredible!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

• 2 months later...

He stepped into the water, and his foot slipped on the bottom of the bath..... skidded straight up between her legs and his big-toe nail caused lacerations to her anus!! :shock: She had to go to A & E in agony and explain how the damage was done. She said the laughter could be heard in the next county!!

I was in the shower the other day and slipped on some soapy bubbly bit. I must've tried to gain my balance five times before I spun round and landed squarely on my arse. I'm only 33 but at that moment I knew what it was like to be an 80 year old. :(

I was in the shower the other day and slipped on some soapy bubbly bit. I must've tried to gain my balance five times before I spun round and landed squarely on my arse. I'm only 33 but at that moment I knew what it was like to be an 80 year old. :(

Sorry I thought this was turning into a long involved explanation as to how you turned up in casualty with the shower gel bottle stuck up you, thank goodness it wasn't.
mummy, this man is scaring me :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry I thought this was turning into a long involved explanation as to how you turned up in casualty with the shower gel bottle stuck up you, thank goodness it wasn't.
:lol::lol::lol: I thought so too....

No, it was the tap. I had to go up to hospital in the ambulance with the whole bath tub. :oops: