I love the smell of .... in the morning.

Uncle Jimmy

Eden perfume (reminds me of the first girl I fancied, but alas it was unrequited)

Cut grass

Pine wood smoke (reminds me of adolescence when we used to go camping in the woods and get drunk around a fire - spoilt on one occasion by someone putting their torch on the fire. Exploding batteries in a metal tube, surrounded by red-hot embers made for a rather dangerous makeshift mortar. The tents did not fare too well.)

Freshly baked bread

The smell of my Stellar on a hot day - that smell of cheap plastics and dubious Korean adhesives takes me right back 20 years to that first summer of freedom after I passed my test)

My Dolomite 1300's interior on a warm day. Sort of a mix of wood, vinyl, petrol and burnt oil. Nothing feels more like home than that car.

Freshly cut grass.

Sea air on a cool day.

Petrol.

Licorice.

Model making glues.

The inside of a box of Tic-Tacs after you've eaten all the Tic-Tacs but have kept the box with the lid closed so you can go back for a hit of pasticy-mint...

That smell that happens when it rains after a long period of dryness - kinda earthy!

Yes!

Also frying bacon, burning rubber, freshly laid tarmac, diesel, the Council Estate, freshly cut grass, wood smoke and perhaps most strangely, ye olde worlde TCP.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Garlic-love it.

My cat's smell when it comes inside after being out in the cold- kinda fresh piney smell.

Traction engines- a mix of coal and steam oil I guess.

Old style antiseptic like TCP.

A warm bakery on a cold day.

Linseed oil based paint drying.

'Scotch' glue cooking up (made out of dead animals)

Cigars- I smoke em regularly despite not being able to afford them.

Humbrol enamel paint- smells quite different to any other; I don't know if the oil enamel is still sold.

Old high-street hardware stores.....A mix of wood resins, rolling tobacco, meths and floor polish. B&Q just doesnt cut it.

Autoglym Super Resin polish, plus their Vinyl and Rubber Care stuff.

A model railway or Scalextric set.....That hot motor, burnt dust, meths and light oil combination.

Vanilla Magic Tree.

Carbed car with no cat cranking over in a morning.

Petrichor

Bacon and other fried produce usually found on a campsite in a morning.

Petrol

Bitumen/Pitch/tar

Diesel running on veg

A gun after its been fired

Old diesel engines like ships, trains etc

Steam engines