Any shitters want to buy my c6? some pics...

kinkersaab

This is my second. After my first, i said if i get the chance of a black with cream and all the toys i would buy it. This was a one local to me retired owner plus duthies montrose citroen demo. With a full service history by them, until i got it at 75000 and had my guys do it. It has now done 78000 miles. Its a 2.7 exclusive with lounge pack, i have fitted two new tyres and it will need a front wheel bearing for its mot.

I have both keys and all the books and sat nav disc.

I wont bore you with the specs, but its got everything, head up display, steering headlights, double glazing, elec htd reclining rear seats, blah blah blah.....

Bodily its very good and totaly oriinal, the wheels are showing signs of being 11 years old. Internally its as near to perfect as you will get, it feels very special. I can't think of anything to mark it down on, again, mechanically everything does as it should, and does it well. It occasionally says there is a fault with the parking sensor, it ocasionaly says there is a fault with suspnsion,it doesnt store a code,just beeps and displays suspension fault, the it goes away for ever. It seems to do it after a brisk drive, when you are going slow through a village, and not always, the owner before me said it had done it for a few years after having a new front suspension strut?? Anyhow, it doesnt bother or affect it, so i ignore and give a galic shrugg when it happens. :) There are no warning lights or hidden issues i am aware of, i just dont use it, the mot has lapsed, of course i can do an mot for a buyer, but really cba doing it for it to not sell, and be put away for ,well, for as long as it isnt needed. :) i genuinely believe these are on their arse price wise, and nice low owner low miles ones in what i consider the best colour combo are getting scarce. I would happily let anyone drive this anywhere now, as she sits, needing a wash and polish £3400. Oh, i had the plastic thermostat housing thing done as they apesr to be a weak point. Oh, and if its the last £3400 to your name, dont spend it all on a c6, they do need money thrown at them from time to time, by my god are they worth it.
post-4577-0-74795800-1490107017_thumb.jpeg
post-4577-0-93618200-1490107088_thumb.jpeg

I think THESE are solid gold future classics - but that's not why any of us are over here on the "Page du Beige".

GLWS.  Seems like a very fair price all told.  More pictures definitely required in order for me to get a proper hard on.  Otherwise, it's like trying to play snooker with a rope.

I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it.

Can't afford.

Do not have the space for.

Ugh.

Please don't put temptation in my way :-) Would love to see some more pics though, just in case.

I think this is the best of the big cits.. uber rare, not obvious like a DS, not crispy with "interesting" handling like a CX, and not a bit too conventional like an XM.

I'm not sure I thought my XM was conventional when parked by a C6.

GLWTS

post-19512-0-01646800-1490132057_thumb.jpg

post-19512-0-27368100-1490132102_thumb.jpg