How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love the Xantia. - I just needed to hit it harder.

Supernaut

From Manchester, it seems we both go north east on the M6 to where it joins the M1. We then head north and south respectively.

I wanted to come home via the M1 as it allows a brief convoy to ensure the new purchase is working well, and I am then far more familiar with the M1 and the various corridors around it which will help me get home in the event of traffic.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Supernaut has breaked at Dundee and is now on his way to somewhere west of Edinburgh.

As long as I get the nod from him at around 2ish that's when my part of the journey begins. You're all lucky* as I should be able to live-update the thread.

Nerves setting in now and I'm not even collekshuning a car. I'm not good at any change to my normal predictable hum-drum routine of work and playing computer games.

Autoshite has influenced me into this type of mental escapade. I am now shifting blame. You are to blame. BLAME.

If you see a lanky frightened soft southern twat wandering aimless through Manchester centre please gently shove them in the direction of Victoria station. Thanks.

From Manchester, it seems we both go north east on the M6 to where it joins the M1. We then head north and south respectively.

I wanted to come home via the M1 as it allows a brief convoy to ensure the new purchase is working well, and I am then far more familiar with the M1 and the various corridors around it which will help me get home in the event of traffic.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Perhaps you mean the M62? Any kind of north on the M6 does not get you closer to the south, or Durham for that matter.