Don't suppose anyone will want this, but you never know! tl;dr: 7 months of car available for £60.
It is a Felicia 1.3 GLi, which means you get an airbag (!) and power steering (!!) and...electric mirrors? (!!!) but not much else. I've owned it since last April, and have driven it every weekday since except for about 10 days over Christmas. About 102600mi, ~3000 of which mine.
- Service history from about 2006 (I think?) to 2014, when it stops, bar the MOTs. Don't know if anything was done after this date, but I'm skeptical;
- Rust galore; small patches on bodywork, bits on the wheels, one slightly bad rear arch, one impressively bad rear arch;
- Throttle body needs a clean (I think, internet diagnosis) - if you remove it from gear at an rpm slightly above idle in the first mile or so of driving there's occasionally a bit of a delay between it realising it needs to throttle up a bit to idle and actually doing it. Usually inconsequential, but about 4-5 times it's taken long enough that the engine has gone off. As I've figured out how to prevent it I never bothered fixing the cause.
- No radio (caught fire last August, has been sulking in the footwell ever since);
- Sunroof leaks very slightly - not enough that I felt the need to seal it up, as I actually use the sunroof due to:
- Interior fan varies between normal, silent operation and screeching like a banshee;
- Wipers crap;
- Bottom half of the rear screen demister doesn't work;
- Boot doesn't open from the outside / with the button (though the lever by the driver's door still works fine);
- Driver's door and everything else are on separate keys (have two of each - a run-in with the world's most desperate car thief?), but central locking still centrally locks everything;
- Steering tired (bit of a knocking noise at full lock);
- Brakes tired;
- Tires are el cheapo budget things;
- MOT to the 1st of November;
- While the sunroof leaks, the windshield does not;
- Top half of the rear screen demister works! (It's the bit I look out of, at least...)
- Everything but that and the radio works, as of me last touching various buttons. Has been happy sitting in traffic for an hour on a hot afternoon or on the motorway (though it's not really a very quiet place to be over 60mph or so);
- Starts when you want it to, stops where you want it to, goes where you point it etc;
- Two spare tires, for some reason;
- Excellent faded naff dealer sticker
- The chap I bought it from claimed there was an oil leak from the rocker cover gasket; there's as much oil around as there was then, and it all appears to be on the inside, so I'm not so sure about that. He gave me a new rocker cover gasket in an old coffee jar, which I put in the glovebox, where it remains.
- He also claimed he'd spent a year trying to kill it; obviously he didn't manage to. This is obviously highly underrated as a sales technique as it immediately made me want it a lot more than I did.
- I haven't technically spent a year trying to kill it, but I have spent a grand total of £0 on things other than fuel.
- Two weeks is probably about the limit for the battery to sit without running down; 10 days was ok, but made for a noticeably slower start.
I'm unsure if it'd pass another MOT but considering the one wheel arch (see photos) I'm highly skeptical.
Yours for £60; I'm off to Canada for at least several years next Tuesday so if not wanted by anyone this week it will be exiting stage flatbed next Monday. I live in Leeds - LS6.
(No, it didn't break down, I just work where they park!)