Volvo 940 Roffle new thread We have a winner

daveb47

I'll have another too, if someone doesn't cough. Perhaps give them a dealine (today) then allocate numbers to those who've asked for an extra?

Should serial non-payers be named and shamed or discretely banned from further roffles or summat? After all, a decent chap would pay up after the event even if he didn't win.

Serial non payers should 100% be outed and further offences should result in being shown the fucking door...... Seriously - talk about pissing in the face of the community spirit.

The whole principal of raffling cars on here falls apart if people dont honour their commitments.

Yes, there might be a legit reason, but for now I am sharpening my pitchfork. Havent had a good old fashioned lynching for a while.

Serial non payers should 100% be outed and further offences should result in being shown the fucking door...... Seriously - talk about pissing in the face of the community spirit.

The whole principal of raffling cars on here falls apart if people dont honour their commitments.

Yes, there might be a legit reason, but for now I am sharpening my pitchfork. Havent had a good old fashioned lynching for a while.

This.  I believe there are still some who haven't paid WW for the LS400 raffle..