Less modern laguna.. For SALE! Terrible price, £200, you have until monday at 9am to stake a claim!

beko1987

You should have tried it when I got it! it was approx 97563% better when I got rid.

It was still shit though, crap heater, crap to drive, crap seats & crap mpg. That's on the occasional days it worked.

If the list of things wrong with it wasn't so big, and the sort of jobs that could be straightforward and easy, but then could turn into a nightmare I'd keep it and fix them. But I haven't the space for 2 cars, nor the money to run 2,so I'm taking the easy way out!

I do find it comfy though, hoping the new car is as nice! We shall find out on Saturday afternoon!

You're doing the right thing by binning this now. Getting out before it strands you either when you have the kids on board and/or makes you miss or late for work. It's done good service without costing too much thus far. Luckily it's mounted up the faults in quick succession, so you've not been drip feeding repairs into it.

As its running hopefully you'll get a bit more for it scrap than if it was completely dead.

So, the gooner is on my mums driveway now so I can take the insurance off. Infact it's already off, my new car will be insured as of now!

College goon wise, it's another boring beko special as I have wrangled a lift all the way there again, do no train for me (which I'm a little disappointed about, but the cost saving will be fab!)

Currently still in my pajamas waiting for my dad to show up at 11,spend a bit of time here and have some lunch, then it's a waft over to..... Well you'll find out later!

Not even close! Just about to come into Milton Keynes.

I don't know what happened to my dad, back when I were a lad, it would be 80/90 everywhere, phone in one hand, steering and gears with the other. Now he seems scared to go over 70, we have pottered at 60 the whole way so far...

Got a deadline too, the purveyor of said automobile is off out just after 4...eta now is 3.54pm,and ive got to find a cash point yet!

It'll be fine... Welcome to Milton Keynes!

No, worryingly dad has had to pull over for a snooze... And because it's a motability car I can't jump in and drive, step mum doesn't want to.

So I'm sat here in a lay by near the a1 looking at a bottle of truckers piss

post-5612-0-63554300-1511620686_thumb.jpg

Trying not to sound too ungrateful but had I known this I would have got us left ours much earlier! Or just got the train as was plan A

I had a bloody quick Google incase it was bollocks but no, up to 3 drivers, but they have to be added to the policy/on motabilitys books, so my 3rd party cover wouldn't help.

Moving again now, kimbolton. 70 miles away and now I feel bad as the person with the car was off out just after 4... Have sent them a text (and I know their probably reading this...)

I think it's bloody stupid too, surely of all the people to 'have a funny turn' it'll be someone on motability... And you have to be added to the policy. Reading about I think it's something to do with the lease, which may make sense but is still crap.

Anyway, Peterborough! And the seller has to go out but said to call him when we get there and he will pop back

But it's their car

Yeah, but it's not their policy covering it if you use your own 3rd party cover. It might be in breach of the lease (or however they are handed out) but I can't see it being illegal. I guess it's a clause like the old HP agreements that say they mustbe fully comp?

Anyway, are we there yet?

Third party cover is usually subject to the owners permission

Is it? I'll have to read my cert more carefully next time then as I've never noticed that.

I love that, time is of the essence and the driver pulls over for a snooze...

:lol:

It was quite hard not to say something, but he's my dad!

Currently marveling at the 3 lane fletton parkway, and having dad telling me to not mention the new alwalton hill industrial estate to granny, as I'll not get a word in for half an hour (she's the oldest person in alwalton, was born there, lived there her whole life etc)

Currently wafting past stanground and on to... Our destination!