Festival of the Unexceptional, 22 July 2017

quicksilver

Can haz booked

Image1.jpg

Agreed, must say am a bit bothered about the early closure for a show.  Prefer to making a day of these things.  3pm still seems too early, what with all the build-up, advertising and effort Hagerty and organisers have made.  Took me three goes to get booked - website extra pages bouncing all over the shop.

So, Little Chefs? one after the other, from 3pm then?  Sort of a hash brown pub crawl.  It may will never be repeatable

Can haz booked

Image1.jpg

Agreed, must say am a bit bothered about the early closure for a show.  Prefer to making a day of these things.  3pm still seems too early, what with all the build-up, advertising and effort Hagerty and organisers have made.  Took me three goes to get booked - website extra pages bouncing all over the shop.

So, Little Chefs? one after the other, from 3pm then?  Sort of a hash brown pub crawl.  It may will never be repeatable

Your ticket is much fancier than mine. All I got was a sheet with 'classic car car park' on because I entered the concours and got turned down. They said it was a VIP ticket :-D

If we want a second event how about Fire engines 15 miles away?

We might have to leave Stowe early to make it worthwhile because they are only open until 5 pm last entry 4pm.

http://bucksrailcentre.org/product.php?xProd=42

Camping in our field is not out of the question, we just need to make some arrangements for you know what.

I never liked and won't miss them.

Same here, however because AS  8)

post-3865-0-35158500-1470819454.jpg

Choice of northbound Towester or southbound Bicester, I guess.  Or do round robin tour* taking in both.

Towcester has large car park (and a Buddies across the road) as well as BP next door for Pez shots.

Bicester has smaller car park (but a massive Tesco one across the road) and a Hungry Horse next door as a similar cheap and cheerless alternative.  Esso on site for similar Pez pr0n.

That's a pokey car park though.  Might do though, depends on convoy size and how busy they are on a Sunday, obvs

https://tinyurl.com/ycekv2c4

It is a busy place and while they have 40ish parking places there is no overflow and the layby across the road is used by locals 

If we are a small group something like this will be fine, otherwise maybe into Milton Keynes for one of the chains such as Hungry Horse.

Same here, however because AS  8)

post-3865-0-35158500-1470819454.jpg

Choice of northbound Towester or southbound Bicester, I guess.  Or do round robin tour* taking in both.

Towcester has large car park (and a Buddies across the road) as well as BP next door for Pez shots.

Bicester has smaller car park (but a massive Tesco one across the road) and a Hungry Horse next door as a similar cheap and cheerless alternative.  Esso on site for similar Pez pr0n.

That's the thing. This is about more than enjoying a meal. The loss of Little Chef feels somehow worth marking, even if it means paying slightly too much for slightly grim food.