Focus 1.8 LX 1 month MOT - £0 - Free

Six-cylinder

This is my next door neighbours car so I thought as a joke I would give it away!

No not really, it is my neighbours car and has a sad tale in that he is now bed ridden as his legs are locked solid and won't drive again. Unfortunately his son and others have used it and messed it up.

Ford Focus 1.8 LX 5 door manual.

MOT 11th April 2017 and get you home tax.

I am told with jump it will start fine and drives ok.

As you can see from the photo first his partner let it roll into my Alfa and then his son seems to have done other damage even smashing the n-s front window.

It is free and can be collected from Buckingham. I can help with collection from a local station and jump etc

Any good to anybody or it is going to the bridge before the MOT expires?

post-4787-0-15721700-1489593521_thumb.jpg

post-4787-0-41322200-1489593538_thumb.jpg

post-4787-0-93999300-1489593552_thumb.jpg

post-4787-0-16414200-1489593566_thumb.jpg

post-4787-0-10735600-1489593610_thumb.jpg

post-4787-0-19164100-1489593630_thumb.jpg

post-4787-0-48155800-1489593669_thumb.jpg

I don't know why, but if that was (a lot) closer to me, I'd find it strangely alluring.

Bash the front end back into shape with a hammer, proper farmer stylee, then fit a wrong-coloured front NS door in order to replace the window and mirror, then drive around everywhere at 11/10 for full insanity points. :D

You wait, my son did this to my E30 included breaking the sump and seizing the engine, he is still alive just, but now lives in the penal colony Canada!

I did that to my dads e30 at the tender age of 17 whilst schooling myself on understeer and oversteer. My older sister did it to the same car 2 years earlier too. Those were the days.

Gave £150 for an Estate recently. It had MOT until May, was in surprisingly good nick actually. Could have put it back on the road for less than a hundred. But I needed the bits off it, got £60 for the shell, sold some bits off it for £60, it had half a tank of fuel in it, so it paid me back before I'd even took anything off it.

You'll struggle to shift a 1.8 for anything more than pennies, costs as much to tax as a Mondeo and does less to the gallon.

I'd frag it. But I'd have the CD player out of it though if it works and has a code.

Gave £150 for an Estate recently. It had MOT until May, was in surprisingly good nick actually. Could have put it back on the road for less than a hundred. But I needed the bits off it, got £60 for the shell, sold some bits off it for £60, it had half a tank of fuel in it, so it paid me back before I'd even took anything off it.

You'll struggle to shift a 1.8 for anything more than pennies, costs as much to tax as a Mondeo and does less to the gallon.

I'd frag it. But I'd have the CD player out of it though if it works and has a code.

I was asked to take this to the bridge but I thought I would offer it on here first, in case when I posted "I bridged this today" their would be somebody who was disappointed that I had not offered it round first.

We are not trying to sell it, but you can have it free if you want it.

I was asked to take this to the bridge but I thought I would offer it on here first, in case when I posted "I bridged this today" their would be somebody who was disappointed that I had not offered it round first.

We are not trying to sell it, but you can have it free if you want it.

I take my hat off to you, it'd be easier to bridge it but offering it up for nothing is a bloody good gesture imho.

I am surprised there's not more love for this, scrap yard door, bare minimum for an mot and its an ideal work shitter!

This place etc.

When's cannock next? Can you store it until then and we enter it as an autoshite sale? I can help you get it there a few days before (follow you up then drive you back, then we go up on sale day etc)